It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Times - next public OBL message to "trigger attack."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Washington Times - next public OBL message to "trigger attack."

www.jihadwatch.org

U.S. intelligence officials say a high-profile political assassination, triggered by the public release of a new message from Osama bin Laden, will lead off the next major al Qaeda terrorist attack, The Washington Times has learned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well, this story was reported in August 2004, and since then there has been only two VIDEOTAPES of OBL that I know of. One just before the 2004 elections, and one just the other week. Of course, Osama is most likely dead and being used as a patsy by the Western governments as a hope of justifying their attacks in the Middle East, but the sheeple dont see that. Going off topic here...
Does anyone else know of any other videotapes that have or have not been released between the 2004 election tape and the recent tape? Also, an interesting article in Yahoo News that discusses whether the dyed beard is a signal for attack.

Just thought Id give you guys a heads up. Ive only just become a member, but have been lurking for a few months and I have heard a lot of people having a 'bad feeling' for a while now.

www.jihadwatch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is this only because the last one didn't do anything? Is the media trying to make news with an accusation and no proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to www.abovetopsecret.com...
chatpost by Swizz

I hate to be picky but the fact that the story is three years old would tend to make it something other than breaking news, no?

I don't see how this is relevant after all of this time.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

I really dont know. I only came across this story today. I just thought it would make an interesting debate, with the talk of yet another audio/videotape being released in a few weeks time.
Night Watchman, I thought I had put this story in the general news section. Ive only just joined, Im still getting to grips with the system, so to speak

Plus, I thought it was relevant because of the dyed beard. It really is unusual, giving that OBL is a devout muslim and dying or trimming beards is against their belief. A few interesting articles on Osamas black beard...

www.islamonline.net...
www.frankhagan.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yeah, jihad watch, a big propaganda website protecting Israël and shouting neo-con warmongering and propaganda... as credible as Sorcha Faal.
Maybe a little more, but not much...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The only thing tha makes me wonder is right before 9/11 Al Queda admitted to an assassination of a leader, trigger 9/11...Yesterday or today Al Queda admitted to the assassination of another leader...to go along with the recent video releases it seems to coincidental

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PittsburghMike
The only thing tha makes me wonder is right before 9/11 Al Queda admitted to an assassination of a leader, trigger 9/11...Yesterday or today Al Queda admitted to the assassination of another leader...to go along with the recent video releases it seems to coincidental

I never knew that AQ has admitted to the assassination of a political figure recently... have you got the link to the news source? Id like to read it

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizz

It was the sheik Abdul Sattar Abu Reesha in Iraq who met with President Bush a few days ago when the President visited Iraq.

Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for this killing.

Al Qaeda claims death of key US ally in Iraq

ED:add link

[edit on 2007/9/14 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by Swizz

It was the sheik Abdul Sattar Abu Reesha in Iraq who met with President Bush a few days ago when the President visited Iraq.

Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for this killing.

Al Qaeda claims death of key US ally in Iraq

Thankyou Jack thats it
ED:add link

[edit on 2007/9/14 by JacKatMtn]

new topics

top topics

join