It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Leader: Bush Will Be Tried

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Iran Leader: Bush Will Be Tried

www.breitbart.com

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - President Bush and other American officials will one day face trial just like deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein for "the catastrophes they caused in Iraq," Iran's supreme leader said Friday. "A day will come that the current U.S. president and officials will be tried in an international supreme court for the catastrophes they caused in Iraq," he said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yet more rhetoric coming out of Iran, but Ayatollah Ali Khamenei made a good point. Should Bush stand trial? From there perspective it wouls seem so. What makes our cause greater than their's?Interesting to ponder... enjoy.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

saddam orderd the deaths of hundreds of thousends
and faced the rope

Bush orderd the deaths of countless (because the deaths of Iraqis are still going on thanks to the US and our former stupid leader following the US into a bloddy war on lies) thousend.

he should face the fireing squad

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

That's pretty much sums up the way I feel too. Even though I personally feel that Iran is a threat to the U.S and Isreal( yes I saw your signature), I feel as though Iran is not out of line in calling for a trial. The thing about it is though. The winner (if there is such a thing) in war never stands trial. That is assuming that Iran could never take on the U.S one on one. With help from Russia and China, and the rest of the world. Without a doubt.
Even though Bush may seem like an educated fool, He is a very powerfull man. Even if the U.S lost in a war and was occupied. I know the logistics is impossible to imagine, but I seriously doubt he would be captured let alone stand trial. But who knows. Anything is possible I suppose.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The more I see out of Iran the more they continue to make strong points for their positions. I do agree that Bush and company should stand trail for mass murder and treason. IMO they are criminals.

[edit on 14/9/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
We could do a trial of both the Bush administration and the ayatollah... it would be great. The Bush administration for mass murders, usurping of power, assassination, 9/11, money theft, money laundering, kidnapping of children by DynnCorp a contractor of Halliburton, ect... the list have hundreds of crimes on it.

While were at it, let's get every single NWO leaders and we'll hang them on international TV with their crimes and a big warning to any other NWO people that any other scheme to form a NWO will end up with a death penalty.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We could probably be labeled "terrorists" at this point, calling in the simplest terms for the deth or captivity of the United States president.

But this is what grasps many with fear, that since the definition of "terrorist" is so vague, nearly anyone who takes an opposing stance can become one. Reminds me of the red scare.

~Grand

[edit on 14/9/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i agree with all of the above posts ... i don't know who has the power to implement this but bush should be charged with war crimes as so many others have before him, its so much a question of do as i say and not do as i do ...

my 0.2 cents

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Whilst I have a personal 'issue' with the causes that the so call 'free world' decides to involve themselves in, (that is to say we jump into Iraq but turn a blind eye to the atrocities taking place in many other countries), I would like to pose a question to you.

Have any you been to Iraq? If not, on what basis do you make your judgements?

The reason I ask this question is this. I have also sat on the sidelines and been extremely critical of what has taken place in Iraq. My views however are starting to change. The reason for this is I have been listening to people who I trust and admire. I have heard them speak of their experiences from their recent visits to Iraq. Their stories are very different to the biased news and self interest reports that we are so often subjected too. As an example, the level of rebuilding is impressive, Schools openning etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady of the Lake

Yes, this sounds very good, but the picture I see is painted with blood, and its only use is to be sold for power.

George Bush and his fellows have an underlying intent that goes well beyond Iraq. Iraq has ultimately become the rag that cleans his nose so he may poke it into Iran and other fields. In short, hundreds of thousands have died and are to die under the laden belt of Halliburton and other leaders.

Keep hope, for the day which we subtly speak of in each of our posts is dawning.

~Grand

new topics

top topics

join