It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals, media, and gays need to know how this country was founded!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Originally posted by Rigel
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Could the Mary-Madeleine episode answer your question "Who never sinned send the first stone to her" (personal "quicky" translation) ?
Moreover, according to official gospels, Jesus was followed untill his death by a pretty pack of women. I let you interpret this.

..ok, so women followed him and he told people not to be judgmental...
i don't see how this is feminism coming from jesus.

"L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur". Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince.

on the rest, may i please see the source(s) you are citing?
not trying to be a jerk, just want to see the info from the direct source.

except this part:

All Judaïcal and Christical Wisdom is enclosed in that only logia. No need to explain here what does this suppose in the moral sphere regarding man-woman relationships.

...except it really isn't, when there is contradiction within the gospels...
can i throw in the other crazy gospels too? since you seem to include the gnostic ones, what keeps me from including any book that claims to be the word of god?
can i bring in the book of mormon?

[edit on 11/27/07 by madnessinmysoul]

- Reference already given and directly quoted. Goooooogle izzzz your fweeeeend, my fweeend.

- 12 apostles. 11 gospel. Judas testified through suicide.

Roman Catholic Church claims are useful to you when they serve your purpose...

"At the begining was the Verb, and the Verb was with God, and the Verb was God". (French to English perso translation). John's "official" Gospel, John being "the disciple that Jesus loved"... Well... Are women able to speak, according to you ?

"Man and Woman He created, in His Ressemblance He created them" - (perso tr.) - Genesis.

3000 years of Equalism, and finally being accused, by those who benefits such a tradition, of being Non-Feminist... Oh oh...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

SO ignorant! This country was founded by deist, not christians!
I hate when people say that, as if because it was founded "christians" evrybody should live by christian rule. Regardless, it is founded on seperation of church and state.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

hmm...there are 14 gospels
and why isn't the book of mormon valid here?

and this is a discussion, you're not supposed to tell people to find references that they've asked for themselves...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
"Man and Woman He created, in His Ressemblance He created them" - (perso tr.) - Genesis.

3000 years of Equalism, and finally being accused, by those who benefits such a tradition, of being Non-Feminist... Oh oh...

you take ONE passage from the bible and claim it's supporting equality?
want me to provide 20 that don't?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Golda Meir.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join