It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guiliani attacks Hillary (Himself...did not send wife)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Bravo to Rudy Guiliani! He attacked Mrs Bill Clinton himself! He did not send his wife in to do it! Congratulations!

2 quotes from Guiliani's ad in the NYT

"Just when our troops need all our support to finish the job, Hillary Clinton is turning her back on them,"

"General Petraeus and the brave men and women now serving under him deserve an apology. And our nation deserves better. Senator Clinton, do the right thing. Apologize for your comments and condemn the MoveOn.org ad."

A quote from Michelle Obama (wife of Barak Obama)

"Our view is that if you can't run your own house, you certainly can't run the White House."

A quote from Elizabeth Edwards (wife of the Breck Girl)

Clinton "and I are from the same generation, We both went to law school and married other lawyers, but after that we made other choices. I think my choices have made me happier. I think I'm more joyful than she is."

Why is this happening? I am pulling for Mrs Bill Clinton 100% for the Democrat nomination. It's going to be awesome to see her soundly defeated.

But in politics it is OK to "hit the girl", and if the other wannabe Democrat pretenders want to turn into contenders they need to learn this quick!

new topics

join