It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that Aliens could disquise themselves as Humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Do Y'all think it's possible that Aliens could disquise themselves as Humans,like in the movie "Men in Black? I think it would be an interesting thing if that were true and possible. What do Y'all think?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well it's possible.

Likely is a different story. But you can't be sure...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If an alien incarnates (is born) as a human, he can not only run around in disguise all his llife but also not even be aware that he is an alien

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
skyfloating do you believe in reincarnation?

i saw some thing on you tube talking about aliens. they said some top secret us guys talked with aliens about stuff and the aliens talked about God and reincarnation.

i was just wondering if you beilieved it.

what if there are aliens that just look like people?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you adhere to the religious belief that we are created by God without evolution, or any other theory of life on earth beginning elsewhere, then we are all aliens to this planet..

Maybe we are the aliens and this is their home?..Random thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

I believe in incarnation, meaning that in order to be born on a planet, your soul has to connect to a body. I dont believe in "reincarnation" in the sense that you keep have to come back to the same planet or even have to go to any planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

two last questions:

what lead you to this conclusion? i have been wondering myself about these things...

and why would anyone choose to come to earth of all the places in the universe
?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

what lead you to this conclusion? i have been wondering myself about these things...

and why would anyone choose to come to earth of all the places in the universe
?

what lead to this conclusion? lots and lots and lots of study. lots and lots and lots of thinking for myself. lots and lots and lots of experience.

why would anyone choose this damn planet? let me ask you: why do souls LOVE to go to the movies and watch action, tragedy, horror, romance, excitement, disaster, challenge, happy end, struggle and drama?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
to get back on topic of this thread though: yeah, sure there could be aliens in disguise here.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Hi,
Do you have a link to that on you tube?
I would love to see that.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
yeah ill go see if i can find it. i can not vouch for the accuracy but it sure was intresting hahah

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sure aliens can disguise themselves and walk among humans. I do it all the time. Just kidding.
There is no reason why they couldn't, depending on the type of alien. As long as they can survive in our atmosphere and fit inside a human suit, why not. There are alot of strange people out there that would be explained by this.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't feel they are anything like us, if they are there. Forget the romantic, don't feel thats what most want, but is there, and a big problem for most to accept.

new topics

top topics

join