It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of You out there believe in the Shadow People?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Once, long ago, I saw something. On a dark road at night, hitch-hiking. It was a human form, without any features, even though there was a bright moon. I switched sides of the road, and when I came near the place it was "standing", I was distracted. When I looked back a large, very real, snake lay coiled on the side of the road where this "thing" had been.

Was it a mental projection? A warning from the great beyond? A benevolent spirit? Something I have no name for?

I don't have answers; just a memory of a long ago night and a young man scared so bad he didn't sleep for a while.

Are Shadow People real? Well, first you have to decide what reality is.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I had one standing over me while I was trying to sleep a few months ago. I've seen them before. I couldn't begin to explain what they are tho...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

maybe the shadow demons were singling you out due to your weakend state.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I thought shadow people where the biggest joke ever, then I saw one.

Only once, in my backyard. They are real.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Me and my father, we see them. FREQUENTLY.

My father doesn't like to talk about it. Every time he sees one, he freezes. My mom usually asks him "What? You've seen one" and he just nods in approval and keeps doing whatever he was doing. "It's gone now.". Once, he came to me and asked me if I also saw those things (we never talked about it before.) and I said yes, and rather frequently. He said that "it's not of the big ones that I'm afraid of, but of the little ones. The little ones are just freaky."

What scared me is that me too, I see big and little ones. They play around the house, peeking behind doors, getting really close and then disappearing. I am not as afraid of the little ones as I am of the big ones. The little ones seem not innocent, just inoffensive, but the big ones are tall and massive and scare the crap out of me. You see them blurred (but you see them) with the corner of the eyes, or sometimes head on, but they don't stay in sight when you see them. They run away. Some stay until you change your position. Sometimes I think I've seen my dog under a table. Then I get distracted and it is gone, only for me to go looking for it and finding out that he was locked on his cage for a long time.

I went to spiritual advisers that categorized me as a medium (whatever, I;m not really convinced of what I see. There is a scientific explanation for everything), and explained to me that I may see them only if I want to. So I live in denial of that fact. I keep it away from myself, or I'll just go crazy. It usually happens at night and not always around dark spots, and when I don't see them, I just know that they're there. I feel it through my spine. And I just start to sing to scare away the fear.

When I was about 5, we had a house on a mountain zone in Brazil. I had just woken up, and since I was a tad small, I could only see people from the waist down. And there she was, right on my face, my mom wearing a white sleepwear. She went to the kitchen, and I followed her calling for her. Then she disappeared. I cried. When I got back to my room, my mom was there all the time, my real mom, in the restroom. My father was just staring at me baffled by whatever just happened. I remember saying "mom, but you where in the kitchen" or something like this... That story is told and retold by my family, the only one that doesn't remember of it is my sister, who was 3 at the time.

Cheerio.

Andre

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have not seen a shadow person myself, but I have witnessed "shadows" moving around my place of business. When I first saw the shadows, I chalked it up to the shadows of birds flying over the skylights. Then one day, I realized it couldnt be shadows of birds AT NIGHT. I last saw the shadows a couple of weeks ago.
I think that some of the "shadow people" are spirits of the departed, some are supernatural entities(demons, wraiths, etc) and some are aliens with cloaking devices.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Heres a little tip for you what I could post would take up more than 5 pages so ill tell u this go to my profile and have a look at my thread also someone named Xangi hes my partner in this look at his they should explain alot about shadow people for you.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Grim Shroud]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chickeneater

Ive had this happen to me twice in my life. It left me feeling like I was fighting to keep something from entering my body. I had read about sleep paralysis and figured that was just it. Very creepy. but I also have seen shadows that make me feel that they are alive somehow.
I have searched rooms thinking someone had darted into a open bedroom doorway. I always doubt myself and never tell anyone.....

I feel that we truly see very little and understand a lot less of the world we live in.

\peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ive never seen one . but my mom ,who is 83 has told me she sees them frequently. She describes them as dark person shaped figures that she sees when turning suddenly or from the corner of her eyes. She has never been interested in anything remotely like this and it makes me wonder- what is she seeing?

Also (and this tells me that this is very much a widespread phenomenon) eight years ago Art Bell had a caller mention seeing something in his house and used the term shadow person . Art received over 5000 Emails saying ive seen them too. 5000 in less than a week.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

CX

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Not sure what it was, but one night i was cycling back from work, and about 100m in front of me i saw the shadow of a person run across the main road. No body to it, just the shadow of one. It ran THROUGH the fence and it frightened a herd of deer that were gathered there.

Funnily enough, i set my personal best for the fastes cycle home from work!

CX.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i have seen a shadow person twice now, and it scared the crap out of me both times, im glad theres so much info on them on here via peoples interaction good to know as much as possible

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I strongly believe in them because I have encountered them more than once. I don't think you want to go searching for them, because they are very evil and only seek to kill or harm you or anything else living.

I have come to the conclusion that they are from another dimension, almost super natural. I believe they are what the bible refers to as demons, without a doubt. They are pure evil, therefore have no light for light comes from God. This is the reason they are often referred to as "blacker than black" and can often be seen even in the darkest of night.

The one time I was attacked, I immediately prayed to God and almost instantly the attack stopped. My warning is don't go out searching for them, and if you happen to find yourself in a situation with one, pray to God almighty.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

I had a different experience. There were dozens around me as I was laying on the ground having a psychedelic experience.

At first I was scared but after I while I felt very peacefull like they were watching over me. This all happened after I had a remarkable vision of a colorfull sun god sorta face which exploded into all kinds of geometric shapes, coming from its mouth flowing to the back of the head like a vicious circle.

I think it was the kundalini awakening.

edit on 5-9-2012 by MarthaFocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I had an encounter with a shadow person about a few months ago. However, It did come with a sleep paralysis attack so I'm not sure if its all related or what. I usually hear noises and just cant wake up with SP, but this is the first time I actually saw a shadow person materialize coming out of the wall..

The moment I said "God" in my head, I was able to wake up and it disappeared. I havent had any since that, thank goodness !!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I had an encounter with a shadow person about a few months ago. However, It did come with a sleep paralysis attack so I'm not sure if its all related or what. I usually hear noises and just cant wake up with SP, but this is the first time I actually saw a shadow person materialize coming out of the wall..

The moment I said "God" in my head, I was able to wake up and it disappeared. I havent had any since that, thank goodness !!

Very same thing happened to me. Started out as sleep paralysis, but I was laid down flat with my face on my pillow so I could only hear voices. Luckily my eyes were on my pillow, so I did not get to see it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I fully believe in shadow people. Why? Because I've seen them.
It's not a trick of the eye. Others who were with me saw the shadow people as well.
Who they are? I don't know.
I can almost promise a sighting for whoever wants to see one ...

Go to Gettysburg. Go to the Farnsworth House. Across the street from the Farnsworth House is a side street that takes you to a school. Go down that street and before you get to the school, on the right hand side, is a clump of pine trees on a hill. If you go there at 2 or 3 in the morning (I don't know if you are legally allowed or not ..but we've done it), you will see a shadowman darting between the trees. If you go stand out on the hill that overlooks the school athletic field (it has a statue on it) and look back at the trees .. you'll see the shadowman and sometimes he comes closer.

EVERY time we have been there we have seen him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join