It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone one else recently been aware....?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

yeah Ive had a run in with shadow people a few times, not something Im too fond of

alot of shadow stories I get is people getting something pulled or pushed into them

what are your thoughts on these? ever had one of those type experience

(i dont feel too bad hijacking my own thread, shadow people and info on them is so sparse

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My experiences with shadow people is one that, frankly, leaves my skin crawling.

I have seen them both inside houses and outside. There is the belief that they will attach themselves to a person or a place. I have also heard that they tend to be more prominent around lay lines.

I do know that when there is one around, I feel panicky and my skin feels like it is trying to crawl off my body. I have lived in a place where I constantly felt as if I was being watched. I would find there were times where it felt as if something was cutting off my airways so that I couldn't breathe. Other people constantly said they felt distinctly uncomfortable in my home and that they felt they were being watched or pushed against the entire time they were there.

At first, I thought it was just that place. However, it seems to be attached to me, because I have had this happen in just about every place I have lived. I have learned ways to keep my home free of the negativity, but I still have to deal with them being around.

VV

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

its been years for me maybe even a decade by now

i always think of god has not given us to a spirit of fear and I usually calm down and the feeling goes away

specualtion on that now, Ive heard and read somewhere that entities feed off the energy we put out in panic, anger, rage, fear

kinda makes sense but then again on the times I dont see them it could just be my mind playing tricks, who knows

<< 1   >>

join