It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone one else recently been aware....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
...this may sound odd or it might not, maybe its just my mind playing tricks. As of late, 3 months or so, Ive been noticing that Ive been catching objects in my field of vision, now, not my direct vision but still in my field of view. There have been some objects Ive seen but only in the sky or through windows, and then when I turn to look its not there...nothing in the way (tree) to hide it, its just not there....

Brings me to shadow people phenomina and maybe cloaking UFO, slightly revealing themselves to some? not sure, but just curious if anyone else might of had something like this happen recently or continually...

Im not saying that it is UFO as by the time I register it and look, its gone, but something was there to catch my attention for me to want to look, I work in a 5 story hospital and Im on the 3rd floor. so not many trees are that high to block what I thought should be there....

or maybe its just what I said, a thought, hmmmm

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Have you heard about 'floaters' in your eyes?
Just small flakesofskin or other debris that floats around in the fluid outside of the eyeball

Think that might have anything to do with it

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
no I know my floaters and are used to seeing them that they dont affect my attention, the objects are much darker in appearance...and seem to stay on a path and then poof

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Brings me to shadow people phenomina and maybe cloaking UFO, slightly revealing themselves to some? not sure, but just curious if anyone else might of had something like this happen recently or continually...

There are more dimensions of existence than this one, grasshopper, with life present on all of them. As the vibrations of this planet continue to ascend, and as your crown chakra and third eye chakra continue to open, you can expect to see much more of this kinda thing. Should be interesting and fun if you don't give into the fear.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
JimJam

I like your avatar
and I like your point of view and wisdom...

I personally subscribe to the McKenna 2012 Convergence of Novelty
theory...

We are going to change, individually and communally, in 5 years---
and seeing things out of the corners of our eyes
is, as JimmyJam and Terry Lewis said- we are seeing new shreds
of the other dimensions...

And I agree- don't give in to the fear, and have a cold beer.

TPM<

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Those things may be related to your health.

Do you feel more tired, physically and/or mentally, than usual?

From my experience, I usually see those things when I am working too much and not having enough rest, like right now, even today I saw those things once or twice.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Armap

i took that into consideration as explaining my mind playing tricks, but this week has been fairly good to me

As far as giving into fear, I believe in alot of things and something like that doesnt seem like itd pose an instant threat, I dont find myself in fear of, just startled i guess to get that glimpse of what was there, or wasnt

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen a couple of things in my peripheral view in the sky over the past month or so. When I go to look head on, it's gone. It looked white and roundish.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Are you drinking much alcohol? Are you trying to quit drinking alcohol?

I'm not trying to be a glib arsehole, but this could be a minor case of DT's.

Or floaters.

On the other hand, of course--sometimes things can not be seen by looking directly at them; faint stars or satellites, for instance.

Foggle

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
yes, i see lots of stuff, too.
i see shadows, orbs and gleaming stuff in my room.
i saw an alien, too i think, but im not sure - but i saw it.

but like you say, most of them are gone when you look at them.

although just recently i went outside with a friend of mine.
then i saw something which hovered between us two as we were walking on the street at night. it was a strange shape, maybe 5 cm long or so. then we keeped on walking and i focused at it and i turned around and it stood there, just hovering, i saw it and i laughed! my friend was wondering what was going on, but it was there, i saw it. or didnt i? i dont know.

never saw something like this before, so i just add it to all the paranormal stuff i´ve encountered yet.

there are too many questions.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Eye tricks are the tip of the iceberg...
Try speakers in the ears and cameras in the eyes...Implants in the brain and body...
triggered by our own cellular microwave towers...You have implants in you and you don't even know it cuz they put them in when you are very young and they are non metalic...
Be very careful how you approach it because they can be primarily petty, sickening and molestive in nature... at least that has been my experiece for the last 2 years...
The technology and ships are cool, but alot of them, the Et's or shadow people are not...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
yeah ive had run in with the shadow people twice, or atleast the ones i can remember of...

Alot have speculated that the shadows can not talk, I beg to differ as Ive heard them once before...whisper

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I expirienced that kind of illusion for some time now , but now that I think about it I come to the conclusion that it started happening more often for the past hmm 3months or so ..(about the time I went for a roadtrip arround europe)..

Might just be a coincidence but who knows
Maybe some E.T's stopped cleaning their clooaking devices

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have had those experiences as well. Many times I will see a shadowy outline of a person in my peripheral and as I turn my head to get a better look its gone. Most of the time, at least for me, there are other things happening as well. For instance, my wife and I lived in an apartment (1999-2005) that was genuinely haunted. The tv would turn on by itself then the DVD player would turn on and begin to play whatever DVD was currently in the drive. It would usually be accompanied by a very sweet perfume and you would get the sense of presence in the room as if someone was there you couldnt see. We would even hear our names whispered in the halls. Creepy. One night we both witnessed a cloaked figure (full body apparation by the way) walk by the bathroom door. Its face was a skull. (No we've never used drugs or heavy alcohol). Even at night I go outside and gaze at the stars and I swear they swerve around briefly from time to time or I get a sense they are moving (more than the usual terrestrial movement).

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Karebare]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes seen streaks of white light going through objects and people and Rod type things in my area in the UK with additional Chem trails that fill the sky. Yes something is going on and people should wake up instead of putting people's experiences down on websites because if there is a threat how would we be ready to know playing sceptic. Survival of the species you know how nature works.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
just an update, kind of odd that being winter now and living in a rainy city

havent noticed anything anymore

strange? not sure

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Seems that you have a clear bill of health now. Congrats!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

It may be weather related.

Some people are affected by the weather when it is not as it was supposed to be, like a unusually dry Autumn or too many rainy days.

Could it be something like that? Do you remember any situation that could have changed since the time you started this thread?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

not really anything I can think of

maybe I just wasnt paying as much attention to it like I was

its also pretty cloudy here so if they were anything real I doubt id see them in the clouds as i did before in summer

but then again, it couldve been an eye thing, so far its all been speculation

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have seen shadow people all my life ( I am 34 almost 35) and I have always had cases of hearing talking when there is no one there.

Never was sure what it was, but, I know I am a medium, so I kinda chalked it up to that.

VV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join