It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU chiefs want to let in an extra 20 million immigrants from Africa and Asia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

EU chiefs want to let in an extra 20 million immigrants from Africa and Asia

www.dailymail.co.uk

Britain faces being swamped by a wave of new migrants after EU chiefs announced yesterday they want to let in an extra 20 million workers from Asia and Africa.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Living in the U.S,im familiar with the immigration problems with Mexico.But I was wonderring,how you guys in Brtain feel about this?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They're proposals. There is no way Britain will allow that to happen. However, looking at realistic use of external labour, when our unemployment is low is not a problem for me.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes, I second that. Im interesting in seeing how this situation is in other countries.

Where I live on Long Island, NY we have been having problems with this for years. Thousands (up to 70,000) illegal and legal immigrants from Latin America have practically occupied certain communities here and the affects are showing; very high crime, very high poverty, poor high school graduation levels, Latin American flags and signs in Spanish all over the place, gangs like MS-13 and the Latin Kings in control of some neighborhoods, etc and the government at all levels is almost oblivious to the problems except for a handful of people like US Congressmen Tom Tancredo and Peter King, Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy and Suffolk County Sheriff Vinny DeMarco but there is only so much they can do without the federal government doing more on their part.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There are many problems.
The National health service is already straining, whats going to happen if we get inundated with a whole pile of exotice diseases, not to mention the extra AIDS people?
Housing? BIG problem as there simply isnt enough, in the places people want to live.
Schools? Not enough teachers
Ghettoisation? We already have many places in the UK that are practically no-go areas for white people, I just cant imagine what 2 million more will do let alone more. Ill probably go and live in France permanently

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Actually France is probably even worse ... remember those riots they had about 2 years ago caused almost entirely by Muslim youth? Not even the entire might of the Gendarmerie Nationale and the Compagnies de Securite Republicane was enough to restore order.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Actually France is probably even worse ... remember those riots they had about 2 years ago caused almost entirely by Muslim youth? Not even the entire might of the Gendarmerie Nationale and the Compagnies de Securite Republicane was enough to restore order.

That was nothing. They just need some assimilation thats all. The French pride.

new topics

top topics

join