It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Threaten To Behead Britney Spears And Madonna

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aye aye

if anyone believes that any "jihad group" could take over the US they need their head examined... they have been watching way too much faux news and listening to way too much mush loosebowels etc, and they need anti-venom ASAP before their brains totally shut down.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This is getting to sound ridiculous. I love madonna and her music, I followed her music thru the 80's and she is not an evil person. she is not into satanic things or trying to send a bad message in her music, if you knew her music, it's about love, relationships and life..those guys who want her dead need to get a life.

britney is the same, she's a pop star, and her personal life should have no effect on her music. or why you should live her music. but I admit britney has more of a darkside than madonna.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Poor "Terrorists"!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Madonna will kick your ass anyway!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

well, I admit that madonna screwed up when she kissed britney during the award shows. Obviously, it was a stunt to get more fans and the news going. but it was only a shock factor and so what if they are Bi? does that have an effect on their music? it shouldn't. sexual preference should not affect that. I think that madonna is getting too old to act that way, but it's fine with me. It's america and we have freedoms.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Goes to show you what goes on in these peoples minds. I do agree that Britney and Madonna could be a little more modest, but that dosen't mean they should get stoned or whipped. And they don't need to be Muslim. When will these people realize that you can't force people to believe something. It has to be true, honest feeling, but they'll honestly fake it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join