It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Threaten To Behead Britney Spears And Madonna

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Britney could really use a burkha of late. Madonna is off on la la kabala land. If that's the best they can come up with they are way more delusional than I thought. Maybe we can find those six nukes. If they think that's mainstream Americana culture that's a pity. We deplore them too.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If the worst they can think to do is target our pop idols, we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm sure we could provide them with a much more thorough accounting of all the talentless trash floating around the place, what a list that would be...

We might have to engage in a bit of subterfuge though, and title the list "People We DON'T Want You Guys to Kill" before faxing it over.

We're going to defy these nutters and their foolish superstitions anyway, might as well reap some fringe benefits.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
We definitely don't need these guys in our countries!!

They would probably stone your girlfriend or wife to death just for looking at them! lol
Their excuse, "oh well it makes me have bad thought, she seduce me, if i dont kill her, i would rape her, shes bad"
Damn idiots!

[edit on 15-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If those two are going to be beheaded, what does Paris Hilton deserve?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Is there a petition in agreement somewhere that I can sign?

I'm willing to let them keep their heads, but maybe their voice boxes can be removed instead.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
That's just halarious. it's good to know what goes thru these people's minds. I though it was just me that wanted to cut off the head of Madonna or Britney.

wait ... err, does that make me a terrorist?

no, it makes you an asshole.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by C G Fleischer

Oh my I almost woke up the entire household laughing at this article. Seriously, clowns like this make it hard for the world to take us seriously

What a moron. Instead of focusing on foreign celebrities, they should clean house first. Sigh... go read the Hayatus Sahaba

Here is my guess of what actually happpened:

Abu Abdullah went back home after a tough day at work. His boss was giving him a hard time. When he reached back home, he found his kids listening to Madonna or Britney, instead of reading the Quran (since it's Ramadan, so that's encouraged). Since his mood was already sour, this really set off a cascade reaction in him. So he went and made that silly statement. Problem, reaction, solution. No better than his enemies. :shk:

Edit to add: BTS: leave britney alone...bwuahahahah(must watch)

Don't touch that link

Seriously.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
With all the bad press they have had, they are just trying to win us over and I have to say, it's kind of working with me

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If Britney and Madonna wander into the woods and were both beheaded would anybody notice?

They may come out without their brains but do they have much at this time anyway? I don't expect them to be AQ's first target if and when they ever strike again.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Why not just give them Madonna and Britney? it might appease them.. well maybe not. but we should still try

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't think you guys should take this threat so lightheartedly!

I heard through the grapevine ( before the fermentation process Abu Abdullah) that a series of secret visits to your military in Iraq was being planned by Britney and Madonna in order to entertain the troops just like Bob Hope used to do.

MAN OVERBOARD! ( but we'll keep Britney)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Brilliant DirtMaster, we can make it a semi annual thing. Win win!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Brilliant DirtMaster, we can make it a semi annual thing. Win win!

I can pop up some popcorn for the televised sacrifice! Who can we sacrifice 6 months later? I propose Michael Jackson and a dozen copies of Gili that they can burn.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned they can nuke Hollywood for all i care!!!!!!!!1

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It just furthers my notion that they practice an ideology that should have died in the 8th century. Any questions?

[edit on 15-9-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
While it makes me smile to read the reactions, which match my own, I find it highly interesting that out of all the possible fevered egos they could pick, they picked these two.

Those in the know can confirm that while Madonna is highly regarded in the inner circles, Britney freaked out and refused the job of succeeding Madonna. Humanity or insanity shining through I don't know, but I'm sure the Jihad boys could have given her a yellow card instead....There is a much longer list of people more deserving of their head taking a permanent vacation from their bodies than these two....

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I despise Britney Spears, but Madonna is okay.

You're joking, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Kacen
I despise Britney Spears, but Madonna is okay.

You're joking, right?

The difference between Britney and Madonna is that Madonna pretty much planned everything that she did in order to keep her career right where she wanted it (regardless of what people thought of her) and has been called a "smart businesswoman" because she succeeded in doing just that. Britney on the other hand has unfortunately become a train wreck that may never get back on track. So I say... take Britney, Paris and Lindsey Lohan. Those three are useless.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Britney Spears and Madonna are mothers if you didn't forget that. I'm not fans of them either but I don't wish them to die. Their private lives are none of our business.

Most of you have serious issues regarding this. But they are still Americans. An outside threat to these Americans. 200 years ago we wouldn't stand for that. Those terrorists have no business what so ever on telling us how to live. Got that?!

What has happened to us that we have become such a uncaring and heartless society? Wishing that certain people would die. For those who think that way.... I can only say this I'm VERY ashamed of you.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
And i thought id never have anything in common with terrorists!
But really beheading?Couldnt we just exile them to iran or russia??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join