It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Threaten To Behead Britney Spears And Madonna

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If jihad groups take over in the US, they will behead Madonna and Britney Spears. This is not nice. What do their fans say about this? Who else would they behead if they took over in the US? Very dangerous

Abu Abdullah, a senior member of Hamas' so-called "military wing" is quoted in the book as describing what his group would do with Madonna and Spears if jihad groups took over the U.S.

"At the beginning, we will try to convince Madonna and Britney Spears to follow Allah's way. But I honestly don't think they will follow. If they persist with their whoring music, we will prevent them by force. I don't think that I can be in the same place with these singers. They might be killed if they do not respect our laws,"

Terrorists threaten to behead Madonna, Britney

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
... one can only hope

plus it dosnt say anything about beheading. it says a prostitute must be stoned or hit eighty times with a belt.

im sure brittney would rather get stoned though.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That's just halarious. it's good to know what goes thru these people's minds. I though it was just me that wanted to cut off the head of Madonna or Britney.

wait ... err, does that make me a terrorist?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I say finally! Some guys to vote for president!

j/k
But they will never take over our continent.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That's just sickness. I am so grateful I live in our free society, with all of its flaws we still maintain a steadfast direction towards a higher development of human evolution. I don't know, they have to realize humanity simply cannot go backwards and the only other alternative is to mature and they seem bent on preventing that. They just cannot win. And why don't they talk about beheading or punishing all of the Russian women and their lax sexual behavior which is far more permissive than ours?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

But they will never take over our continent.

Our? Whats this our continent?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yeah, do us a favour will ya?
So where's the threat?
I mean there are plenty of people in our society who would like to string them up for portraying various overt bahviours to eager youngsters.
Actually, I could add a few more to the list ilike those who persist in pulling their thongs above their pant lines etc as trendy.
Beheading is taking admonishment a little too far but I understand their outrage.
I've heard worse threats from better...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Now there's an idea....

That is some funny stuff!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Amazing how the terrorists make everybody have a laugh. Gives away a lot about their taste in music. They won't be able to see it through, they'll get caught asking for their autographs.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

it dosnt say anything about beheading.

Another article

"First we will call them to join Islam. But if they keep what they are doing ... we can stone them or even we can kill them if they keep ... tempting men in order to put them far from Islam. ... A prostitute woman must be stoned or must be eighty times hit with a belt," World Net Daily quoted Klien, as writing in his tome.

He also boasted he would "be the first one to cut the heads of Madonna and Britney Spears."

He say that he will cut their heads

[edit on 14-9-2007 by C G Fleischer]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i stand corrected

you know whats funny, if youve ever seen arabic lebanese pop music youd know these poor shieks got their hands full back in the middle east.

i think poor brittney is safe to "whore away"

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by C G Fleischer
If jihad groups take over in the US, they will behead Madonna and Britney Spears. This is not nice. What do their fans say about this? Who else would they behead if they took over in the US? Very dangerous

Abu Abdullah, a senior member of Hamas' so-called "military wing" is quoted in the book as describing what his group would do with Madonna and Spears if jihad groups took over the U.S.

"At the beginning, we will try to convince Madonna and Britney Spears to follow Allah's way. But I honestly don't think they will follow. If they persist with their whoring music, we will prevent them by force. I don't think that I can be in the same place with these singers. They might be killed if they do not respect our laws,"

I don't think very many People would care!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
After reading the article I will just echo the words of lots of Muslims when I say ............

Allah is great indeed

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by C G Fleischer

well one fan will jump off a building (no big loss there)
and its not like they are threatening any decent actors and singers

or is it that i dont care much about spears and the other singer?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I despise Britney Spears, but Madonna is okay.

Regardless, this is based on sexism, so I'd even take Britney's side in this situation.

Just goes to show how disgusting Hamas is.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
oh no not britney spears and madonna this would cripple our nation and we would be doomed to more attacks i remember not to long ago iran was said to be giving weapons to the insurgents and i was like "good thing britney spears and madonna are around to keep things from getting to out of control"

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'd rather Britney and Madonna just went away. I don't think they should die though. I think that's a little extreme for being an attention whore (Britney).

But, perhaps Hamas and these groups should just mind their own damn business. I know, I know, we need to mind our own damn business and stop getting in other nation's affairs, but I really don't see any political gain for Hamas by saying this, so it's really...useless..to say the least.

Taking over the US? Yeah, sure. That's going to happen. Good luck getting past our military, the militias, the police forces, and the millions of armed Americans. Let me know how that goes.

[edit on 9/15/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Madonna does not live in the USA, despite the fact that she is a US citizen. She has lived in Brittan countryside for some years now with her husband Guy Ritchey who is decidedly English....so WHY would they want to behead her? Sounds pretty dang tricky to me that they would come to the USA and somehow magically 'catch' Madonna just wandering around.......thats just dumb really. They need to invade England for that.
DUH

I bet Britaney would be fairly easy to catch wandering around LA (being the massive airhead she is)
........just put out some big flashy sign saying 'Free wigs for bald chicks' and she would no doubt show up.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
........just put out some big flashy sign saying 'Free wigs for bald chicks' and she would no doubt show up.

Either that or pot filled twinkies

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i wonder if brittneys head would just...float away...into the atmosphere...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join