It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bomb style" crop formation September 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I found this crop circle on cropcircleconnector.com. It is amazing to see how this circle was formed It appears to me as if this could be the first of this kind of formation.
If this is Alien, I am wondering what the message here? Could this be trying to tell us something??
Take a look at how this corn was blasted from the root. Incredible. I wish we could get some real statistics from this circle.
DWT

[edit on 14-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure there are better ways for aliens to "tell us something" than leave an inexplicable flat spot in the middle of a field. if you were visiting another planet - even if you didn't want them to know you were there, why would you flatten vegetation in the form of a circle. it makes no sense at all. if they really wanted to communicate with us there are for more efficient ways either throguh their supposed telepathy or by leaving behind a piece of technology. at the very least they would probably make an ideogram or SOMETHING.

nothing to see here. just some people playing with the idea of making a crop circle but maybe they realized it was too close to the road and wouldn't fit or something. =)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
i'm pretty sure there are better ways for aliens to "tell us something" than leave an inexplicable flat spot in the middle of a field. if you were visiting another planet - even if you didn't want them to know you were there, why would you flatten vegetation in the form of a circle. it makes no sense at all. if they really wanted to communicate with us there are for more efficient ways either throguh their supposed telepathy or by leaving behind a piece of technology. at the very least they would probably make an ideogram or SOMETHING.

have you ever thought, maybe, just maybe they are not trying to communicate with us.
you make a good point, what advanced civilization would communicate by making flattened pattern on wheat fields... what if we didnt have wheat fields, ask yourself that.
but, my take on crop circles are; some are from losers and idiots with nothing better to do and realized they have nothing to contribute to society and decide to "punk" poor farmers to boost their self-esteems.
at the same time, i have seen some really complex patterns, patterns that the average "Joe" wont be able to accidentally stumble upon; add into the mix, i have seen some interesting videos showing balls of light actually manufacturing crop circles. however, i dont think its us they are trying to communicate with.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron
, i have seen some interesting videos showing balls of light actually manufacturing crop circles. however, i dont think its us they are trying to communicate with.
[edit on 14-9-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

Which video would that be?

If its the UK one with two supposed 'orbs' I think you will find its already been debunked as a hoax

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

If its the UK one with two supposed 'orbs' I think you will find its already been debunked as a hoax

really?

you have a link of the debunking. i didnt know of that.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you look around youll find it.

The video was even copied as a viral advert for some company or other.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron

Originally posted by Chorlton

really?

you have a link of the debunking. i didnt know of that.

Maybe you're talking about Oliver's Castle hoax made by John Wabe?

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 14/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yes that was the one, seen here
video.google.com...

People are still demanding it is authentic despite the man who made it stating it was a hoax

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what to make of this.

As far as even questioning whether or not something is trying to communicate via crop circles all I know is there are plenty of circles that I don't believe could be made by humans. The precision is too great.

This one however looks strange. The whole thing looks a little bare.. which leads me to be suspicious. Why is there less corn there than everywhere else? Plus it seems as though the precision that is usually used is missing from this one.. the outside of the circle doesn't look that clean.

Maybe it was from something landing there? But I'm not really buying into this one.. looks a bit off to me.

It's rubbing me suspicious

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
May be its actually a bomb.

Clear signs of an explosion. A real crop circle always spirals and the plants don't break. May be its a 'test' by crop circle artists. There are too many of them now, those artists.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looks like something landed and took off from that location. I wish I could actually inspect that site. The central bare spot and broken roots really point to something other than the typical crop circle.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I see this as art whoever, or whatever made it. Its a symbol.The ring isnt perfect because it is suppose to look like a bomb blast. The circle was made on 911 and reported on the 12th. We all were effected by what got blasted on 911. The world got blasted. Of course I am looking way to deep into this as usual, this is what I see the message is.
This is what is cool about the formations, everyone sees something different, that is why it is art in the end.

I also see each stalk looks very strange the way they are broken. This is a rare thing to see in crop circle land.

DWTOK

[edit on 14-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Take a look at how this corn was blasted from the root.

Apparently, the plants in real crop circles do not break, they bend.

These ones are broken, which in my opinion shows that they have been squashed by a heavy weight and broke under the tension.

The crop appears to be sweetcorn, you should notice that the plants are well spaced out - there is a gap between each individual plant. On the other hand wheat plants are usually planted close together. If you were going to make a crop circle, I think sweetcorn would be the easiest option - less plants to "squash"!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
post edited, didnt read they were broken stalks..kk nvm

[edit on 15-9-2007 by mastermind77]

top topics

join