It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is not from my planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm listening to this crap...and I don't know what planet he is on. OK...maybe it's my planet...but it sure can't be my country. He is all over the place raising critical issues that don't seem to have anything to do with the lives of those around me. He is more concerned with the democratic freedoms and economy of Iraq. He wants to strengthen the Patriot Act. He wants to drug test our kids in schools. If the schools that he didn't give money can't do their job he wants us to be able to transfer them. He wants faith-based organizations to have a protective status. He wants states to lose their rights in defining families in their boundaries. He's more interested in getting jobs for prisoners on release than on the average American Joe that's currently out of work. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Please Jesus can we have the election TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You know, it is kind of weird that Bush is pushing for job training for ex-cons but he almost didn't mention all of those who are unemployed(my parents included.) A lot of that speech was just feel good fluff. He didn't even talk about the WMD's that haven't been found in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I generally think most politicians are all the same. During their campaign they make a all these promises that sound nice & warm but rarely carry those promises out during there office. That is why I & so many other people do not vote. They've pretty much lost hope in this system.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maerlyn
You know, it is kind of weird that Bush is pushing for job training for ex-cons but he almost didn't mention all of those who are unemployed(my parents included.) A lot of that speech was just feel good fluff. He didn't even talk about the WMD's that haven't been found in Iraq.

They were taken to D.C. and spilled into the air and water supply obviously. How else can we explain how those dolts seem to be living in a parallel alternative universe.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
I'm listening to this crap...and I don't know what planet he is on. OK...maybe it's my planet...but it sure can't be my country. He is all over the place raising critical issues that don't seem to have anything to do with the lives of those around me. He is more concerned with the democratic freedoms and economy of Iraq. He wants to strengthen the Patriot Act. He wants to drug test our kids in schools. If the schools that he didn't give money can't do their job he wants us to be able to transfer them. He wants faith-based organizations to have a protective status. He wants states to lose their rights in defining families in their boundaries. He's more interested in getting jobs for prisoners on release than on the average American Joe that's currently out of work. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Please Jesus can we have the election TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of planets, which planet are you from?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConservative

Is that the best you could come up with?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by TheConservative

Is that the best you could come up with?

What do you think?
Just a little sample for bashing the president.

tr

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was talking to a former nuclear plant operator who was now making $7.50 US/Hour in some crummy job. Maybe whoever it is who has his job now is an ex convict. Suddenly Homer Simpsons Springfield emerges as maybe Bush's vision of America.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a migrant worker that can handle that?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think most people are totally in the dark of what a politician's job is.

It is none other than to get re-elected. That's why you see pandering to the special interest groups and so forth. They live and die by the public opinion poll's. To get re-elected is their #1 objective.

Tell the majority of the people what they want to hear, and they will re-elect you every time.

Besides, if the elections were held tomorrow Losonczy, Bush would crush any Democratic opponent he faces. 60% of Americans said in a recent poll they would vote for Bush, no matter who runs against him. Just face it, your stuck with Bush until 2008 like it or not.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

whats wrong with faith based organizations having a protective status? im saying this cause im not uberreligious im just wondering

new topics

top topics

join