It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisoners Angry After Being Told They Could Only Have 1 Sausage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just came across this story on MSNBC regarding the fact that prisoners are outraged that they can only have 1 sausage.

-*(Must resist the urge to make a joke......)*-

I mean come on, what right do they have to complain about only having 1 sausage?

-*(Uuuuugggggggg........C'mon lombozo, don't go there........)*-

What are those prisoners paying for that sausage?

-*(Breathe through your mouth and relax.....)*-

It's tax dollars of the law abiding citizens that allow them to have any sausage at all right?

-*(Must resist...... Must resist.......)*-

HOBBS, N.M. - Some Lea County inmates set fires and broke toilets and windows after being told they would be allowed only one sausage at dinner. Jail officials said the inmates began yelling and banging on their doors in what they described in a news release as a "temper tantrum."

Link To Article

Temper Tantrum. I say lock them in their cells with no sausage at all.

-*(Too hard.........must go grab beer......)*-

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That's what happens when you start serving the good stuff....

I bet a few weeks of those pickle loaf sandwiches will calm down those convicts.....

Heck, give them 2 pickle loaf sandwiches!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They must really like that sausage...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
eww jail sausage.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
without divulging personal details, I have seen some pretty serious fights in prison over something as simple as who got a bigger bowl of Fruit Loops.

seriously.

they structure stuff like that, to cause conflicts between prisoners over small things like this.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Oh we do not. I would just as soon give inmates all the food they want it makes life easier on me. Matter of fact all the corrections officers I work with would just as soon let them eat as much as they want. You are seriously wrong if you think even for a second that I particularly like being in a major incident. That's how people get hurt.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
People in jail around here don't get sausage, they get bologna sandwiches. Pre-sliced even.

Well done to lombozo for his manly effort to resist making a crude obvious joke. Sometimes it's funnier in between the lines.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well for goodness sake how many sausages does one person need?

Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
oops double post.

Sorry

[edit on 14-9-2007 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
reply to post by scientist

Oh we do not. I would just as soon give inmates all the food they want it makes life easier on me. Matter of fact all the corrections officers I work with would just as soon let them eat as much as they want. You are seriously wrong if you think even for a second that I particularly like being in a major incident. That's how people get hurt.

well, then it's quite apparent that our experiences differ greatly. I have experienced this first hand quite a few times, and I have a close friend who was also a prison guard (before i met him) for 5+ years that had a similar experience, on the other side of the fence.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Maybe they should start serving sausages that are less tasty, just having one is too many already...... hhahaahaaaa.

new topics

top topics

join