It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:"Israel Can Not Continue It's Life"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

How about Jews and Muslims living together in Israel without Zionism, or racism?

Non-Muslims were once allowed in Mecca, until non-Muslims started to steal the black stone in the Kabaa.

I find your statement about Muslims making the green lands into deserts, very prejudice. Not all Muslims live in the desert.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

How about Jews and Muslims living together in Israel without Zionism, or racism?

That would be great. I think it's the only way Israël can survive on the long term that or killing all muslims... killing 1 billion to save at most 20 millions... Well no. I think if we could start over, and make Israël a palestinian/israëli/muslim country, there would have been no hatred for Israël... it's because Israël is not seen as one of middle-east countries, but more as a western advanced military base.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

before britain screwed up palistine
Jews,Muslims and christians worshiped freely in the holy land
now its just a blood stained continent

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All of you that think for some reason Israel "invaded" or "kicked out" "stole" or "occupied" any palestineans need to watch this short video please: I look forward to comments about it.

Disclaimer: It is one sided, but factual in itself.

www.terrorismawareness.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mjmurphy53711

If you need proof of Israel occupying Palestinian areas, just read the news reports about the West Bank. The West Bank alone, was prescribed to the Palestinian by the UN, and yet Israeli forces are setting up housing for Israelis in the land, under the guise of military outposts.

The big misunderstanding and propoganda set by the media is that whenever they say that "Palestinians want Israelis out of their land," people start to think that Palestinians want Israelis out of Israel, when in fact, it's Israelis in the West Bank and other areas the UN gave to Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I went to Turkey once, and I was very surprised to see how these country have all religions and everyone treat each other with respect, for them they are all turkish, they all one thing in common though that is a disdain for kurds, why? I don't really know much but I think if my memory works me right that is something related to land also.

In Lebanon you have Christians also and they live side by side with Muslims with no big issues, so its not like moderate Muslims are not used to coexist with people from other religions, is just the radical extremist that are causing chaos that prevent then from living in peace.

That what I believe that people with radical believes on all sides need to be reign in if we want to see peace in the middle east and there is no denying that most of the radicals come from Muslims countries.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mjmurphy53711

lol one sided but factual
sorry couldnt stop laughing

in that case i would like to point out Israels terrorist actions in this music video
one sided but also contains facts

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

the country i was born in was born from the blood of people of all faiths
muslims,Hundus and christians (they all looked past faith and stood united)

all spilt their blood for one nation.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Bodrul: The facts on the creation of Israel presented in that video are indeed fact. One could also be sure that the quotes provided in the video are also fact.

The only thing that is speculation is the theories presented regarding intent.

Pretty obvious you watched the video with half of an eye open, if that.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjmurphy53711
reply to post by bodrul

Bodrul: The facts on the creation of Israel presented in that video are indeed fact. One could also be sure that the quotes provided in the video are also fact.

The only thing that is speculation is the theories presented regarding intent.

Pretty obvious you watched the video with half of an eye open, if that.

whats that suppose to mean
half an open eye

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just think of the term "eyes wide shut" and you might be able to decipher.

Self described I have very little knowledge of this conflict, other than that I DO understand that the efforts at peace have been one sided at best.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjmurphy53711
Just think of the term "eyes wide shut" and you might be able to decipher.

Self described I have very little knowledge of this conflict, other than that I DO understand that the efforts at peace have been one sided at best.

my eyes are fully open when i see this video
Israel was created out of terrorism,
Israel has stolen and is still stealing more land
and so on

Israel seem to block all peace there is by expanding even more into areas which doesnt belong to it.

do some research on Palistine and theland it once was

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A country created to pacify terrorists, is a terrorist state. Isreal was created to pacify radical Zionist terrorists.

Much like land was granted to germany in order to prevent the onset of WWII, so was land granted to the Jews by a tired and worn out set of powers who wanted the Zionists pacified because the world honestly wasn't willing to go back and start fighting again.

The british were pulling out in a few months, their people were getting killed by the Jews, the country was being flooded with illegal immigrants. Thus, Israel was created as a pacification measure. Terrorists (the zionists) were granted a country. That country now has nuclear weapons.

Let us not look to Iran, with its dubious nuclear program, but look to a rabid country that has maintained a policy of terrorism since its inception, that currently has an arsenal of over 150 nuclear warheads and has made it clear that it is willing to use them.

What we are dealing with is the case of the spoiled child, where a parent loves its child so much that it refuses to accept the problems with it, until it burns down the house.

For those who would claim i am anti-semetic, my great-grandparents on my mothers side were german jews who escaped germany narrowly just prior to the crackdown in WWII. I am merely a history buff who, unlike many, is willing to look at the hard cold facts of a situation instead of the candy-coating presented to so many of us.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Two cents worth....
I like this pugnacious little b#E$R%Td.
Amadini-jihad i calls him.
Hes about the craftiest speaker as ive ever heard, and one must really pay fine attention to every nuance he utters....
I really thinbk there is no doubt the perfect outcome for him is the return of the Imam, and the ensuing things which are well prophecised about in his book.......read appropriate passages
He speaks with the carefullyCRAFTED SPEACH OF SOMEONE WHOSE AGENDA IS ALREADY FIXED AND THERE IS NO TURNING FROM IT.i BELIEVE THAT HES TOTALLY WRAPPED UP IN CREATING THE SITUATIONS OF PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMAMS RETURN, AND ANYTHING THAT MOVES IN THAT DIRECTON PLEASES HIM.....
NO MATTER WHAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT HIS HOPE IS FOR THE CREATION OF SUCH CONDITIONS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO SPEED THE RETURN OF THE IMAM AND THE EVENTS AROUND THAT PROPHECY.....
Scuse the caps....Amadini-jihad is never far from the course which will yield the closest results to the written prophecies...So why not explore that avenue and see what hes working towards?
bergle

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Slickinfinity

Clearly you DID sleep through world history.
It was Israel.

Now as for modern times, the land was owned/controlled by the UK/England.
UK/England gave the land to the UN for the recreation of Israel.

There was never a Palestine.
They were nothing more than wandering nomads who just "moved in" when Rome kicked most Israelis out of Israel.

Also no country in ME cared about "their Palestinian brothers" before Israel was recreated and made usable for crops and more.
After it was made to be usable, they decided they wanted the land -that was NEVER theirs to begin with.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bergle

Amadini-jihad-now that IS funny and thanks for my laugh of the day.

I am afraid I must agree with you when you say he is a crafty speaker.
I will go one step further, he is a charismatic speaker-if u r into his ways.

I seem to remember another crafty speaker of a leader in the late 30's.
He also was a very charismatic speaker.

Like Iran, no one wanted to do anything about his crazy speeches and actions, instead they tried appeasing him. It did not work and we had WW2.

If we do the same wi5h this nut case, we will have the same results, WW3.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
this guy talks the talk but he never does anything all he does is dis isreal

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
reply to post by The time lord

Non-Muslims were once allowed in Mecca, until non-Muslims started to steal the black stone in the Kabaa.

I find your statement about Muslims making the green lands into deserts, very prejudice. Not all Muslims live in the desert.

It may sound wrong I know and I agree, Palastines got back some of the land in Gaza they did not know how to farm they wanted the Jews to help them with it. If you look at the map, Gaza is yellow sand compared to the Jewish built areas. Not saying anything is wrong with that but too much effort has been made about making war than looking after them selves.

I am not sure if an upturn of power from democracy to Islam will improve things. No one says do not believe in Islam from the Western, American or Zionist Agenda conspiracys or anything, (unless I need an update). But I bet with the current Muslim laws and tension it seems some groups will be left out and all other faiths put under persecution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join