It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:"Israel Can Not Continue It's Life"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:"Israel Can Not Continue It's Life"

www.redstate.com

Our old nemesis President Ahmadinejad has made another bold and threatening statement during a propaganda speech about Iran and it's friendship with western nations.

During this speech, he made this statement about Israel:

"Israel is an invader" and "cannot continue its life."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Okay so we've al heard the arguments over whether Ahmadinejad said that Israel should be "wiped off of the map" now we see him making these kinds of statements, I have to say that he is ounce again saying virtually the same thing using different wording.

www.redstate.com

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
here is a second source for the interview with the Iranian president, a very interesting read I must say...

Transcript

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 14/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Israel's existence isn't the most moral thing, really. Either way, it can be wiped off the map and it won't affect us. None of our business to get involved in crap like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Israel's existence isn't the most moral thing, really. Either way, it can be wiped off the map and it won't affect us. None of our business to get involved in crap like that.

Suppose he replaced Israel with the United States? Would you still be spouting the same lines?

It really funny how half of this board claims to be against ignorance yet does nothing but cause more and more ignorance with their blind support for anyone who is against the US, the West or Capitalism.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Johnmike - are you for real? If you are, Im just going to go ahead and laugh out loud. Lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

I think Israel has as much right to exist as any other country, and besides that, they were there before the palastinians of today which are arabs.

The term "Palestinian" itself had referred to Israeli Jews back in the 1940s, and had been slowly deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza. The Middle East Conflict was always a war by Arabs against Jews, not a conflict between Israelis and "Palestinians." The war was repackaged as a conflict between Jews and Palestinians as a public relations gimmick by the Arab fascist regimes. These regimes had never had any interest in "Palestinians," in creating a "Palestinian" state, or in "Palestinian nationalism" before 1967. That is because Palestinian nationalism did not and DOES NOT exist. The Palestinians were a regional group of Arabs having virtually no cultural nor national distinctive traits separating them from Syrians, Lebanese, and Jordanians. They are all basically Arabs!.

people forget that jewish people back in the 1940's were "Palestinians" also.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Everything this guy says is pure garbage IMO. People criticize Israel or the US for trying to pursue a case against this guys, but they fail to take him at his words. Everything his spills out of his mouth are words of hate, and provocation.

I wonder what would be the world reaction would be if we wake up one morning and the first thing we read on the news is that Israel has suffer a nuclear attack at the hands of Iran. I know what the reaction will be, "ITS ALL UNITED STATES FAULT", for not attacking when they should have.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Bunch - is there a difference between someone who spouts hate up front, and someone who does it indirectly? At least hes honest.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

Agreed!

You know if Israel performs an attack to destroy Iran nuclear facilities, I think they will be well with in their rights.

When you have a Head of State calling for the destruction of another soverign nation, I believe that country is well with in their rights to protect themselves

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ever think he implied "Israel cannot continue its way of life"?

Unless he was speaking English, someone translated what he said, and given the given the difficulty of literal Farsi translations, I can attest that what it sounds like in English is sometimes not what was said in Farsi.

There's also a bit of propoganda on the news agency's part, by not giving his full quote. They don't mention what was asked to make him give a reply, nor what he said before and after his remark. Notice the news article didn't post the full sentence, but only the words "Israel is an invader" and "cannot continue its life." "cannot continue its life" is not a full sentence, so what exactly did he say before this?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

You have to remember that in America translations are only for the benefit of the eagle listeners.
hate me once, hate two times, hate me for ever.

Love Israel hate Iran.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Are you implying that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have never said something ill towards Israel and all those instances that he had said something he is been misquoted?

Wow! conspiracies never end.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am not implying anything the truth is in the pudding my friend, you only see, read, hear and believe whatever you want, and right now Iran is the enemy and Israel is the the friend.

The rest is up to us to weed the truth from the lies.

BTW ATS is a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Okay so we've al heard the arguments over whether Ahmadinejad said that Israel should be "wiped off of the map" now we see him making these kinds of statements, I have to say that he is ounce again saying virtually the same thing using different wording.

www.redstate.com

Just bad translation, what he actually said was "I love Israel! We must befriend and intermix with the jewish people". The other dozen times he has expressed his interest to destroy another nation were probably just mistranslations too.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Zionists used sympathy generated from the holocaust to kick the Muslims out of what is now called Israel, backed up of course by the US and Britain. You never hear about the Zionist terrorist attacks from back then do ya?

Not only are Ahmadinejad's words likely being taken out of context, but even if they aren't, he has a point about Israel being an 'invader'.

Besides, it's none of our business. The US needs to start looking to it's own people, rather than shelling out billions to other countries and sacrificing our soldiers so a few companies can get rich (Carlyle, Haliburton, etc.).

Am I bad that I don't want my country being the world police? Let the countries in the middle east fight their own damn wars. I don't want a part of it, and I definitely don't want our troops getting killed over it. Lets see Bush's enlist himself if he's so damned righteous.

I'm tired of all the propaganda. They really are trying to sell the Iran war. Don't buy it!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh, not just sympathy. Remember, Israel was created because a group of terrorists took to bombing British embassies in the region. and basically flooding it with massive amounts of immigrants.

You won't see this in textbooks made after around 1970, though, oh noes! Can't have people knowing the HORRIFYING TRUTH about historical facts

Isreal was a terrorist state at its inception, and created by the British because their tenure in the area was ending and they just wanted to shut them up and placate them without further loss of life.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
The Zionists used sympathy generated from the holocaust to kick the Muslims out of what is now called Israel, backed up of course by the US and Britain. You never hear about the Zionist terrorist attacks from back then do ya?

Not only are Ahmadinejad's words likely being taken out of context, but even if they aren't, he has a point about Israel being an 'invader'.

Besides, it's none of our business. The US needs to start looking to it's own people, rather than shelling out billions to other countries and sacrificing our soldiers so a few companies can get rich (Carlyle, Haliburton, etc.).

Am I bad that I don't want my country being the world police? Let the countries in the middle east fight their own damn wars. I don't want a part of it, and I definitely don't want our troops getting killed over it. Lets see Bush's enlist himself if he's so damned righteous.

I'm tired of all the propaganda. They really are trying to sell the Iran war. Don't buy it!

Propaganda? How come all of the non-US media outlets in the world are showing the same quote?? They're all in it too...right?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes, because Isreal (since the 50's) and the Jewish people (since the bible was first published (because thats the first wide-spread collection of Hebrew and Jewish suffering that pops to mind when you mention their "oppression")) have been the worlds "poor little orphaned child" since the above mentioned times. And of course, in the current political situation, the "Evil" "greedy" and lets not forget "inhuman" arabs are obviously out to destroy the freedoms of anyone who does not follow Islam!

Revisionism, its a wonderful way to lead the blind.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by D.E.M.]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And people are ok with this man having nuclear technology?He wouldnt do anything like make bombs what with those peaceful overtures,right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join