It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian supreme leader likens Bush to Hitler and Saddam Hussein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Iranian supreme leader slams Bush

news.bbc.co.uk

The Supreme Leader of Iran has launched a scathing attack on United States President George W Bush.

Speaking at Friday prayers, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said he was sure President Bush would be tried in an international court for what had happened in Iraq.

It was a particularly tough message, accusing the US of invading Iraq partly to undermine Iran's Islamic system.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14/9/2007 by nickh]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Harsh words are coming in think and fast from over the Iranian border, and this is just adding to it.

There's no way he's gonna be tried over Iraq though, this is Bush we're talking about, he can do what he wants!

I found it mildly amusing who Ayatollah Ali Khamenei had compared Bush with though:

He said he was convinced President Bush would be tried in an international court for what he had done in Iraq - and even likened him to Hitler and Saddam Hussein.

I guess there's probably quite a lot of people who would compare Bush to these two figures though, and it understandable why..

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can see why comparing Hitler and Saddam Hussein to Bush would be perceived as valid in some camps, I mean, wasn't it just in the news that over one million civilians have now officially perished in his little adventure in Iraq?

The way I see it , the big problem to comparing Hitler and Hussein to Shrub is the fact that the former were actually in charge, they were the TRUE "deciders" for their regimes, whereas Bushie, as has been mentioned in another thread here, is just a little boy, doing what he's told.

But his hands are just as bloodied.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Isn't this part of his daily routine?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There are more connections to Hitler. For example, the nazi apparently used fear and false flag attacks to scare the population much in the same way USA does in order to get approval for attacks.

I dont really want to get more into it, because I dont want to offend anyone, but there is a thread here on ATS about it for example.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join