It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa(Zulu shaman who David Icke talked to)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is the man in South Africa who knows more about reptilians than David Icke. In Africa the tribes know far more about aliens/other life forms than those from industrialized/repressed nations.

David said that he knew the British royal family oversaw the drug smuggling operations, but Credo told him that it was much worse than that, but did not reveal what it was.

www.metatech.org... is an interview with him & the stories the Illuminati don't want the world to know(2 pages).
credomutwa.com... On this page is his biography. In the paragraph starting "Many years ago I was fortunate enough to find a woman", he tells us that his wife had a metal device put into her body. He said "I got a threatening letter warning me not to talk to a man named David Icke or else my wife would die. I did not take that warning seriously, and my wife died within two weeks after I had received it".

No wonder the Illuminati are scared of him. As a result of him telling the secrets about our world government/the Illuminati, through David Icke, his own wife was murdered by them. He could have shut up & hope the Illuminati would generously let his wife live. That's what our world has to cope with. Most people would have shut up.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Watch Reptilian Agenda with Credo and Icke. Its decent.
The DVDs are avl on netflix

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I watched this interview a couple years ago, all 6 hours of it (twice
), and was pretty impressed that a lot of what Credo says, is exactly what people involved with aliens are saying all over the world. He also confirms that grey aliens have some type of suit, in which he was part of dissecting a grey. His story about the gods leading people into caves was also interesting as well. Makes me think that perhaps he was talking about underground facilities.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prost
This is the man in South Africa who knows more about reptilians than David Icke.

Well I'd hope so considering he lives in South Africa. Lots of Reptiles there.

Also, considering Icke sux0rz.

top topics

join