It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear........disinfo agent???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

Pointing people to ATS, what a great disinfo tactic. It worked, because now I am completely confused. Why John, why would you do this to me?
I must have been so close to the truth, but now... Now I have been lead to believe things like Septemer 14, 2007 a west coast city will be nuked, and the Vice President was behind it. (That's not derailing and outlandish.)

Ah, I'm sure the government is greatful to John Lear for my confusion!

I think you are hitting many nails on the head here!

For anyone else who feels that John Lear is not all he seems....why not take it with a pinch of salt like I do or simply let him distract and entertain you.

It's only after a certain amount of time that one settles into ATS and not everything is as clear as the words on the screen. After time, I have learned what to expect from certain people and ATS as a website.

There is knowledge here, but also a lot of bull!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I like John Lear and im having great fun reading his stories, they are like pre-star wars era SF... I dont post here much but now i think that i should... Disinfo? Hard to belive. At least hard to belive when we are talking about normal ppl that dont belive everything that they read... Some of u say that he is writingall this to make us look like bunch of crazies. Truth is that we cant be more ridiculed as a group of people, nobody belives us and even more ppl just laught when u start talking about ufos or something like that. John Lear will never change that situation to worse or better (without some proofs acceptable to "mainstream") so my advice is, stop insulting guy that is, in my opinion, innocent. Read, search, think... He is not saying "belive!" but "u can belive me if u want" as i understand. Sometimes im laughing and i dont belive, sometimes im interested and check (or at least try to check) what he is saying and sometimes i just stop reading after few sentences... If you dont want to read or are enraged by what he is writing dont read, its simple. Sometimes when i cant stand threads that are about aliens in the bushes, stargates in babylon,disapear hot dogs in microwave, reptilians on youtube and all that heavy BS that u can see on ATS im going for some beer and read things that he post. Coz its fun and in many cases great food for thoughts...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Finally someone see's it and god bless john lear but he makes preposterious claims but seldom do i see him post anything credible to back them up and i see people eat it up. kudos for questioning him

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
call me crazy, but why would the government take the time and money just to place a few disinfo agents on a forum..

i mean i love this stuff just as much as the next person on this site, but honestly think about it. wouldn’t it be in there best interest to just leave this subject alone. i mean for the most part they have been staying out of it for some time now.. as for john lear some of these things are a little or a lot far out there but i find them entertaining if nothing else.

[edit on 15pmu92007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Schnieder Copper Lear and Hoagland all sharing simular stories
it's hard to disbelieve.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
call me crazy, but why would the government take the time and money just to place a few disinfo agents on a forum..

They wouldn't. lol. It's all a big goof. As I said a few times in theis thread, there prbably are no "disinfo" agents, it's just a term people use when they get backed into a corner or want to excuse their blindness.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Thanks Nerbot.

The OP even said (not quoting.) "Light'in up a bit."

I'm greatful that John turned me on to ATS.

I love his posts. He is always very respectful in his responses.

Who is to say that he won't be proven correct in many or all of his claims. I enjoy the idea that he may be right. Only time will tell. "Time keeps on ticking into the future." (Steve Miller.)

John and Disinfo? Personally, I don't think so, not knowingly anyway.

IMHO.

John, keep it coming, and keep it real!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

In my disinfo training classes, we called those people "useful idiots"

Thanks for the post ITF, your input is greatly appreciated. My self esteem has doubled with your post because I didn't think I was useful for anything. If I have to be an idiot at least I am a 'useful idiot'!

Thanks again for your post.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I personally think that john is not giving dis-info. what would he have to gain! Hes just helping to open our eyes to whats really happening right under our noses.

The gov's have plenty of things to hide but the lie just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Before you can really understand what is happening around us you need to totally open your mine to all possibilities not matter how obscure they may sound.

remember: Occuams Razor - all things being equal, the simplest solution is almost always the correct one.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by scepticsRus]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So, to all the skeptics I would like to ask you this;

what, in your opinion, did Neil Armstrong mean when he gave the following short speech at the White House in July 1994:

''......today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief...''

[edit on 16-9-2007 by pippadee]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It was a speech. It was supposed to be uplifting without saying anything in particular. I don't see any statements about aliens, UFOs or anything paranormal in that passage you quoted, so what exactly are you trying to imply it says?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am asking YOU what he meant. Be specific. Not good enough to say ' it was a speech'.

I can see you have given it a lot of thought. About 2 minutes maximum. Well think a little harder.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

[edit on 15pmu92007 by DaleGribble]

I dunno, why would they spend $4 a meatball?
Because they are looking out for our best interests of course, at any and all cost.

I dont have an opinion either way on Mr Lear, just thought it was funny that you questioned our Governments fiscal responsibility.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pippadee

He was giving a speech about discovery to scholars. The word is discovery, implying that one needs to remove whatever is covering the truth, which is the process of discovery, or, the revealing of truth. I don't see anything beyond that in his statements.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by WeaponsOfMassDistraction]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Looks like I am going to have to spell it out to you .... THERE ARE PLACES TO GO BEYOND BELIEF...

Now what do you suppose Neil Armstrong meant bearing in mind this was the first human to set foot upon Earth's moon. At the time, this in itself was beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ive been researching mister leer and i have to say his resume is quite impressive to say the least. i believe we should give him a little more credit.

[edit on 15pmu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
First of all, everyone loves a good story, true or false, either way it sends tingles up your spine and sparks your imagination. I remember seeing the first Matrx movie and for like a week, I pretended like I was Neo caught in the Matrix (haha that seems kind of poetic, now that I'm a member on a conmspiracy forum and truly do believe that modern society is very similar to the message that the movie conveys). The point is that, even if John Lear is just telling exaggerated stories, who's gunna get harmed by it? I personally believe a lot of what he says, NOT because I'm blindly following his theories, but because I've seen enough weird crap in the past couple of years that would make me think whatever John Lear is claiming is measily compared to the WHOLE truth. Soul Catcher on the moon? I'm not saying that there is or isn't one, but stranger things have happened. For our society to even consider themselves logical or informed about anything enough to be certified to even mutter the word "hoax" is laughable. We just don't know a damn thing. How can we be shown evidence of something larger than we can even grasp our brains around yet?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think a lot of people are missing the point. This isn't about John telling really wild yarns. A lot of people have done that and have been able to back them up. But John can't. His yarns aren't just unbelievable, they're scientifically unsound. He'd have us believe that Venus is inhabited, despite the observations of thousands of scientists to the contrary. He'd have us believe that there are deep underground military bases, despite the fact that there isn't seismic evidence or ground penetrating radar evidence to confirm their existence.

Furthermore, I don't for a minute think he's an idiot. His military experience is extensive and he's probably had one hell of an education. He ought to know what he is posting is scientifically unsound, and I think this is the one of the strongest pieces of evidence that his posts are deliberate disinfo.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Well, it would surprise you what the government cares about. Have you ever seen "Fahrenheit 9/11"? In that documentary, it is revealed that the gov't had an FBI agent infiltrate a small pro-peace advocacy group. Furthermore, it was revealed on this forum not long ago that the CIA infilitrated a Dungeons and Dragons campaign! Also, Lear may be working as a volunteer and thus the government would not have to expend any resources. From what I hear, he's not hurting for money, so anything the gov't would be able to offer him would probably be percieved as chump change.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Originally posted by uberarcanist

From what I hear, he's not hurting for money, so anything the gov't would be able to offer him would probably be percieved as chump change.

Thanks for the post uberarcanist. I'd just like to set the record straight. My father left me one dollar when he passed away in 1978. Incidentally I never got the dollar. I retired from airline flying in 1999 with no pension from a bankrupt airline (Kitty Hawk International).

My mother passed away in 2001 and the estate is still in massive litigation.

The BLM shut down a small little gold mine I had in March of this year for an error in paperwork. They turned down 2 appeals to get it back up and running. Everything I had I put into getting that mine operational. Other than a few parts there is no hope of recovering my investment.

My wife works full time which helps a lot.

I will be eligible for social security when I turn 65 in December 4th which will help.

But please hear this: I am not complaining. I have an extremely cool life going.

I'm not exactly starving but I am not exactly on easy street either.

Thanks for the post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join