It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear........disinfo agent???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm one of John's supporters, however, there are limits to what I believe in his theories. For example, I don't believe in the Soul Catcher theory, nor the theory that the Moon is an artificial satellite placed in gravitational lock or whatever, by extra-terrestrial intelligences. (this may change if I ever get a chance to read the Ringmakers of Saturn). But frankly, I do believe pretty much everything else he's proposed, theorized on or shown. I've seen the anomalies in the images of the Moon, and they are convincing. I've found further anomalous examples, many of which look exactly like structures, tanks, roadways, above ground tunnel systems and so on. And having no ulterior motives that I'm at least, consciously aware of, I see no reason to disagree with his theories on that subject.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If you see no reason to doubt his claims then show me one clear picture of a tank or a road or any of the other things you said.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
If you see no reason to doubt his claims then show me one clear picture of a tank or a road or any of the other things you said.

In this thread? Don't know if that's allowed. It would take it from the disinfo discussion to the discussion of anomalies. And john's got alot more theories out there besides anomalies on the Moon.

If you'd like, I can post my favorites to the net, and link you to them in U2U

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ya that would be cool man.I would appreciate that.I mean after all there is a reason everyone still reads Johns threads.We want to believe!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Everyone is a disinfo agent!

They all want you to believe what they either believe or what they are told to believe. Trust yourself only.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Also I'd like to ask John if he gets any of this information from inside scources in NASA.If so could you say their name?

No, I have no inside sources and if I did I wouldn't believe them. Security is too tightly controlled these days. Insiders can't even email and say when you are correct or not. There is one former NASA employee that knows pretty much all there is to know, but he only tell bits and pieces. He has a website but most don't pay any attention to him.

Also how did you get so into your theories with what appears to me to be a lack of proof?

There is absolutely no way anybody can believe a lot of what I say because they have not seen what I have seen, or heard what I have heard or done what I have done. Tht may sound arrogant but its not meant to be. Not that any of that was special it was just a "you hadda be there" kind of thing. I first got into the UFO stuff in 1985 when I read Budd Hpkins book "Missing Time".

That led me to talking with others. The access to military personnel when you are a pilot, as I was, is easy. When you spend days and weeks and months with someone you tend to open up. And I was listening. You listen carefully because they never say it twice.

You learn to read between the lines of newspapers which I barely even glance at anymore. About the only thing I read anymore is Doonesbury when it doesn't come up in the email.

Vegas is an excellent place to live if you are interested in secret stuff. I have lived here for 35 years. Rarely am I told anything outright. Its far more subtle than that.

Moms know a lot. Moms work around town.

I find it easy to believe the weird stuff because I know that the public knows less than one half of one percent of what is really going on. I was told a few months ago that we had been exploring Europa for at least 2 years. That would be difficult for someone to accept if they didn't know the true history of the space program.

Do your relatives believe the things you say?

My wife, no. 3 of my 4 daughters yes. The other daughter "doesn't want to know." She told me if it not 'necessary' for her to know then she doesn't want to know. My brothers and sisters, no.

Last but not least if you believe in a Soul catcher on the moon,do you believe in a God?-

The 'infinite mind' could be called 'God' but its not. "God' is a concept that is easier to grasp for humans.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Ya that would be cool man.I would appreciate that.I mean after all there is a reason everyone still reads Johns threads.We want to believe!

I want to Laugh and be entertained. Johns stories are well, stories. They are fun to read and look at all the evidence, but should be taken for exactly what they are, entertainment. Believe what you want to believe, but John has pretty much said himself that he is a dishonest person. "Five finger discount" comes to mind.

I have to admit, the stories and evidence, are a lot of fun to look at. But when some one asks him an up front in your face question on proof (600 million people on mars), you are labeled a disinfo agent, shill what not or at the very least he gives you a politicians answer by beating around the bush.

Its hard to believe someone who admits to being dishonest in the first place.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by arcnaver]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Whatever you think about Mr. Lear's theories, there's no doubt he hugely enriches this forum and we'd all be the poorer in his absence. He's always a perfect gentleman and takes the greatest care in what he posts despite sometimes being on the receiving end of considerable scepticism and hostility ... from a Moderators point of view he must be the ideal forum member.

Having said that, his theories don't seem to be as subject to close scrutiny as others. Perhaps that's because he has such a great reputation and others feel a wee bit intimidated to query some of the things he says.

But I don't think he's a disinfo agent. He's too big a man for that.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
... He's always a perfect gentleman ...

Thanks for the laugh! The very reason John is entertaining is because he is NOT a gentleman. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of people say that John gets some kind of special treatment, but I don't see that myself. I think if anyone gives the disclaimer "This is my theory, I have no hard proof, but I strongly believe it based on things I've seen/heard", they can post just about anything. The skunk works comes to mind as the kind of place this can happen quite freely.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Lear does have some ideas and theorys that make him umbelievable. You gotta understand half the money these black projects spend is on disinformation. And with some of the outlandish claims Lear makes it seems he is a perfect canidate for disinfo.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In all honesty, John's claims are very, very intriguing and I enjoy reading them. However, I don't believe 99% of what he says because there simply isn't any hard evidence. There is much coincidental evidence, which when overwhelming can usually lead to a a minor conclusion, but even that evidence seems to be rather sparsely spread out between other fantastical claims. As for him being a disinfo agent, who knows. Bill Cooper used to claim that John Lear was a disinfo agent along with Bob Lazar, but he was always short on evidence as well. The only thing that brings more credence to what Cooper said is his untimely and controversial death at the hands of Police.
So in my opinion, at this point its nearly impossible to tell if John Lear is a disinfo agent. Sadly, I think the day we know the answer to this question it won't matter any more.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was video mining on YouTube back around April, and I came across a Coast to Coast interview with John Lear. I thought: "What the hell, who is this guy?"
During the interview he kept plugging a website called AboveTopSecret.com.

As you can see, I have become member. The math is pretty basic here. Thank you John Lear.
I really enjoy this site.

So, John points thousands of us to ATS, and it is with the intention of derailing us with disinformation, and outlandish claims. But, not one time have I ever read, or heard him say: "Come to ATS, but only read my posts." Did I miss that on some thread?

Pointing people to ATS, what a great disinfo tactic. It worked, because now I am completely confused. Why John, why would you do this to me?
I must have been so close to the truth, but now... Now I have been lead to believe things like Septemer 14, 2007 a west coast city will be nuked, and the Vice President was behind it. (That's not derailing and outlandish.)

Ah, I'm sure the government is greatful to John Lear for my confusion!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by Trauma

The only thing that brings more credence to what Cooper said is his untimely and controversial death at the hands of Police.

A few days ago during a conversation of Bill cooper and his untimely passing I made the comment that he was waving a gun and probably had something to drink which is how I have always heard the story.

I should know better.

Someone posted that I should really look into the facts and gave me a website.

I looked into it and found out that I was wrong about the way Bill died. I had been completely self misinformed and that there is substantial evidence that Bill was taken out deliberately.

I try not to make mistakes like that (not checking the facts of a particular incident and in this case believing that Bill was waving a gun and had been drinking) but I knew Bill and I felt he was capable of that.

But thats not the way it happened. I apologize to anyone who has ever heard me make that untrue comment about Bill. The circumstances of Bills death are far different than from what I had heard or imagined. I don't have that site at my fingertips but it is not hard to find.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think a lot of posters here don't understand one of the most common tactics of disinformation-"poisoning the well".

A makes a point. A good point. Let's read back into the first posts of this thread. Honestly, ragging people out makes no sense. Saying Lear is doing damage by interrupting the natural course of the forum, that's a possibility.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well I for one don't think John's a dis-info agent.....at least...not knowingly???

Heck....with all your influence, wealth and experience why not build a rocket, go to the moon yourself and bring us back some cool snaps to back up those claims.

If they could do it 40 years ago with a pocket calculator and a dustbin, it should be a breeze for a chap of your calibre in this day and age. "Bon Voyage"

(Or maybe you've already been)

Settle it once and for all.

[edit on 15/9/2007 by nerbot]

[edit on 15/9/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
John, can you tell us who this former NASA employee is, or direct us to his website? I would be most interested in reading his information.

Thankyou,

Deb

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow, you guys can be pretty hard on John.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
John Lear........disinfo agent???

In my opinion, no way.
John Lear is telling us the truth of where he is convinced that it is the truth.
That dues not mean that I believe all of his claims.
And the reason for the claims I don’t believe so far, is that I have personally not enough knowledge to back it up.
But of what I know of the Ufo-subject, much of what he said is in my opinion very logic and highly possible.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Claims that, to the average person with common sense, makes them giggle at the whole subject, and therefore not look into it any further.

Any person who has a common sense and studied [not just look at it] the Ufo-subject serious, do not giggle, but try to understand why there are so many people with common sense, who doesn’t look into it any further and therefore totally IgnoreTheFacts.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by dsblueyes65

John, can you tell us who this former NASA employee is, or direct us to his website? I would be most interested in reading his information.

Thankyou,

Deb

Clark McClelland

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Clark has been a personal friend for many years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join