It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear........disinfo agent???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
rather than simply find the truth of the matter.

Now you have me curious. I wasn't aware that the effort so far expended has been misguided and it could have been done "simply". Do you have some proposal or scenario that would simplify the process, neatly rendering centuries of the "scientific method" pointless?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

It's the possibilities I'm intrigued in, IgnoreTheFacts, and unlike most -- I'm willing to expand and spend time on some of them, drawing up my own conclusions on whats truth and whats not. As long as I'm intrigued, I'll delve deeper -- and if the need be, defend my right to do so.

I'm a big enough man to simply say "well put".

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Can I get you a hankie or Kleenex or something?

Perhaps, instead of crying that we're a bunch of trolls you can simply shut us up by backing up John's claims with the slightest bit of real evidence and thought? That would sure chase us "trolls" away. But no, you wouldn't want to spend your time doing that, now would you (because you can't, there simply is not 600 millions people living on Venus, there is no atmospheres on the moon, there is soul catcher, fusion reactor, etc)

I assure you, your attempt at being a mod is falling on deaf ears. They are doing a GREAT job here, and really don't need you to be some sort of thread police.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I apologized for my statement where I stated I had no respect for Lear. Just wanted to set the record straight.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I agree with most of your post, but the first line was uncalled for. You shouldn't post like that if you want to stay on the board much longer.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by undo
rather than simply find the truth of the matter.

Now you have me curious. I wasn't aware that the effort so far expended has been misguided and it could have been done "simply". Do you have some proposal or scenario that would simplify the process, neatly rendering centuries of the "scientific method" pointless?

Perhaps I should rephrase that to say, "rather than find the truth of the matter." Face it, it's a human prediliction to take the easiest route if possible. Swimming upstream is rarely profitable and frequently difficult. Imagine how hard it is just to convince one individual of a different paradigm. Multiply that by all the people who have staked their professional reputations on research based on other research based on other research, that has at its foundation, incorrect theories of yet older research. This kind of thing happens, and has happened in the past, and the only way the status quo was changed was when the mountain of evidence against the original concept was so high, it could no longer be ignored. But the trail of bodies of legitimate researchers it left, and all because we don't like to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
John, do you trust NSA?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by dsblueyes65

John, do you trust NSA?

The National Security Agency was formed in 1952 to deal with all aspects of the UFO and alien question. Their cover was 'encryption' blah blah blah but they are at the top of the ufo/alien stuff and most everything else.

NSA is directly over NASA and coordinates everything they do.When Grissom, White, Chaffee and the 4th (secret astronaut) burned up in Apollo 1 is was NSA guys that locked NASA out of Level 08 and did the recovery of the 4th body. It took them about 45 minutes. After the 4th body was bagged and transferred NSA let NASA back in and the recovery of the others, Grisson, White and Chafee started about 6 hours after that.

Do I trust them? I don't think 911 could have been pulled off without their specific and detailed help, support, planning and direction.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

See, John. This is what bugs me about you. You say, well, I don't make factual claims, I state my opinion! But your previous post is totally a statement of fact. And can you prove any of this? No, you can't.

That being said, the NSA is definately NOT to be trusted.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Another PERFECT example of that is in the Element 115 thread I just posted. I only knew what I heard about it in the ATS mix show, but had an idea John would be able to dodge the facts by using the same old "I don't have it" "Someone told me" crap he uses to maintain his distance from any of his "sources" so if and when they get tagged for being the dupe charlatans that most of us know they are he can claim distance and keep posting foolish things.

Go check out the 115 thread, that should give you a good chuckle, ubber.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Another PERFECT example of that is in the Element 115 thread I just posted. I only knew what I heard about it in the ATS mix show, but had an idea John would be able to dodge the facts by using the same old "I don't have it" "Someone told me" crap he uses to maintain his distance from any of his "sources" so if and when they get tagged for being the dupe charlatans that most of us know they are he can claim distance and keep posting foolish things.

Go check out the 115 thread, that should give you a good chuckle, ubber.

Thanks for your post ITF and please accept my apologies for anything in my post that displeases you.

I was trying to be as accurate as possible in describing the experiment. I was not looking at the jar at the time the alpha particle u-turned into the 115. I honestly didn't even know thats what we were looking for.

So to preclude having to fabricate a responce if someone should ask, "exactly what did you see the Alpha particle do" I told the story exactly as it happened.

Again, ITF, please accept my apologies for whatever irritates you. It is not meant to. And thanks for your post

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
john lear is not a disinfo agent, but rather a part of the nwo. He is sitting on, and helping to hold back technology, by his OWN admission, that could, literally, save the world.

What are you thinking John? That saving the world is less important than touring the lame UFO lecture circuit or getting a mediocre paycheck from ATS?

If you really know what you claim to know, then your priorities are all wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Heres some helpful links and a video.

William Henry & John Lear

This is equivalent to watching clouds and seeing shapes in them. I think i saw a mickey mouse shaped cloud yesterday but i'm not going to post a video of it and say Walt Disney is running the matrix!.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree, those pictures could be whatever you "want" them to be. Convenient enough for those that want to gain notoriety by making outrageous claims based on them.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What I would like to know is what is John Lear getting paid by ATS and those who host UFO conventions? If his pay from either source or both is significant, then that would tend to support a theory that he's doing what he does out of financial motives. If, however, his pay is low, I would tend to believe that he's spreading disinformation because he thinks it would be too dangerous for the public to know the REAL truth. After all, I do recall where he emphatically stated in an Art Bell interview that the public had no right to disclosure, that he was choosing to disclose for his own reasons, but that if the government wanted to keep secrets about UFOs, that was their own business.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I can pretty much guarantee that his UFO related activities do not generate a huge amount of pay, merely a way for him to augment his social security or retirement. Nothing huge, and not enough in my book to cause someone to hold onto such believes for the "money"

As far as John Lears involvement in disclosure is concerned......I am willing to bet he knows nothing more than you or I about goverment cover ups or anything mind blowing for that matter. As I understand it, John has never actually been briefed by the goverment as to what they know, and he is only assuming what he thinks they are hiding from us based on bits and pieces of info he cherry picks to fit his desires and beliefs.

I mean come on, he is regarded as a brilliant investigator by his peers in the ufology "industry" for well over a decade, and he still has nothing to show us. He should be thanking his lucky stars on a daily basis for the internet and ATS, giving him the forum he needs to perpetuate his complete and utter foolishness.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If he's truly ignorant about what the government is covering up, and he's not spreading disinfo out of financial motives, why is he doing it?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He only thinks he knows, maybe. Someone who thinks he knows is under the motivation that he knows what he knows....if you know what I mean, lol. Look, I'm not in the guys head. I can;t tell you why he does what he does...only that you know as well as I do there are many fools out there that wish they were him...that alone might be why he does what he does. Who knows. But it is very convenient that he does what he does and claims the evidence is -just- out of the common man's reach. Yeah right.

Let me get this straight....you believe most of John's assertions? You know, the millions of people living on Venus, the "obvious" mining operations on the moon, the element 155 he is helping to hide......................

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Whoah, nononono. I believe roughly 100% of what Lear posts is total bs. So you think maybe he's doing it for attention? What a crazy way to get noticed. With all the stuff he's done for aviation, don't you think he'd try to get noticed in that sphere instead of promoting all these crackpot theories?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

but that if the government wanted to keep secrets about UFOs, that was their own business.

did he realy say that? because i would challenge that by saying that the military works FOR the citizens and not in spite of the citizens. it is afterall our tax money that pays for all those black projects.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join