It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how can anyone deny ufo existance now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
space debris simply doesn't come with perfect circular holes in the middle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the space footage at the end of this google video is undeniable

video.google.com...

truth or bust

-frodo (of the shire )

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
yeah i think the same way,

but some people have such thick heads.... They just can't take it there are beings smarter then them.

ah well for me it's a subject closed..... or should i say dis-closed?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes, and some will say that these that you mentioned, with the hole in the middle, look like the Dropa stones. David Sereda (sp) did a 3 hour video about the various (mostly on the ultra violet spectrum) recordings of NASA. I have not seen this 'take' on the 'smoking gun'.. thank you for the find!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by frodo of the shire

Well, taking your thread title literally, no one can deny the existence of "UFOs", by definition a UFO is unidentifiable and there are plenty of objects in our skies that cannot be identified, most especially to the untrained eye.

If you are claiming that those UFOs are controlled by ETs, well thats a different matter, as I have yet to come across any evidence that is undeniable and conclusive toward their existence.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by frodo of the shire

A simple search for the word "tether" will give you enough stuff to read through.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Space debris can't have a hole in the center? That's a new one to me. You need to understand that most space debris is not like your kitchen garbage can, full of wadded up paper towels and food stuff. Space debris mostly is discarded rocket parts and shielding that have been manufactured, so yeah, they could have perfect holes in the center.

But that is taking what you said literally. And I know that is not what you meant. but nothing in that video sheds light on the alien/ufo phenomenon at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's plenty of evidence to show that U.F.O.'s and the beings who fly them exist beyond a reasonable doubt. There's more evidence for these things than there is for black holes, virtual particles, dark matter or dark energy.

The thing is that ufology runs up against many skeptics pre-existing belief system. You have both direct and circumstantial evidence that supports ufology. Eyewitness accounts from pilots, police officers, Presidents and more. You have cave painting, paintings, ancient manuscripts, photos and video.

The Travis Walton case alone is conclusive evidence. There's no other explanation. The skeptics logic is like an eyewitness saying they saw the murder take place and the skeptic comes in off the street and says, I wasn't there but I know it didn't happen. This is the backwards logic of the skeptic. It's only allowed to stand in ufology because ufology runs up against pre-existing belief systems.

You can read more about the Walton case here:
www.travis-walton.com...

You have the ex Governor of Arizona who saw a craft fly over his head that was huge and other's saw it. He's an ex pilot. The skeptic will give more weight to their opinion thoigh. This backwards logic only applies with ufology and the paranormal. That's because these things challenge a persons pre-existing belief system.

I can go on and on but you have to just share the evidence and allow the skeptic to live in their own delusions. I was like that at first but the evidence is overwhelming. To deny ufology, you have to suspend reason and put the weight of your opinion over eyewitness testimony. That's backwards logic.

top topics

join