It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The shadow people phenomena is one of those topics that really interests me to say the least, I have never seen one myself although i have read many accounts of shadow people sightings and even have a few friends that swear they have seen them.

I know this topic has been talked about a lot here at ATS and after surfing the web a little i came up with two pictures, That is one thing that lacks with the shadow people phenomena.

The questions i have especially for people that have seen them are....

What do you think of these photos?
Are they real?
Is that what they generally look like?

I would also love to hear any experiences you may have had with them.

[edit on 14/9/2007 by Ogami Itto]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i'm convinced that extra-dimensional beings exist all around us. just because we can not see or hear it does not mean that it is not there. it just means that it is out of our hearing range or our seeing viewpoint. shadow people and i have had run ins in the past. i seem to only be able to see them when i am in a natural state totally unprepared to see them and just happen to catch them out of the corner of my eye. they seem to be able to blend into things at ease making it even more difficult to photograph them or prove they were there. i think they are playful beings who exist on a vibrational level several thousand times higher than ours and at our highest vibrational levels, and their lowest, we seem to blend on the same plane.

in your first picture, i could not see a shadow person.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There's a recent post about it here

HERE

Do a search before you post.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

I agree with you, Just because sometimes we can not see something does not mean it is not there.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Thanks for directing me to that post, I am new here and got a bit ahead of myself

new topics

top topics

join