It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

President Bush Remembers 9/11

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   


Oh somebody please tell me that that "crazy" site just used Photoshop or CGI.

You have got to be kidding me. Is President Bush sending a secret message to his friends in Skull and Bones? On the 6th anniversary of 9/11?

I've seen some images of President Bush doing that before, but the fingers were much closer together (the index and pinky slightly bent with the two middle bent more forward) making it look more like a hand movement than an actual symbol. In this image, it is clear as day, with his index and pinky perfectly straight and the other two bent in.

If this is real, this sickens me.




posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The photo's definitely real, it's also found here (though the time-sensitive links may change as time passes):

www.daylife.com...

www.daylife.com...

Even if he's just fiddling his fingers impatiently and there was no ill intent, the photo should have never been published given that's it's an obvious red flag to conspiracy theorists.

If the above links change, the photos should be kept in the archive.



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
lol I really do hope this isn't real, and if it is, it really couldn't be anymore blatent. I mean look at him! He's at a frickin' memorial for 9/11 on the White House lawn!



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I mean for him to have the gall to stand there straight faced knowing he let the planes crash on 911 is abhorrently sickening.
He who is so divorced from his own conscience and values his cronies above and beyond the most basics of human decency is definitely not fit to run for president let alone a family.
I guess through voting fraud with 400,000 odd votes clandestinely tucked into the voting machines, it did him wonders.
He should pull all his troops out of Iraq and stop this senseless barbarity before ww3 really starts.



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Even if he's just fiddling his fingers impatiently and there was no ill intent, the photo should have never been published given that's it's an obvious red flag to conspiracy theorists.



Well, firstly, I doubt its authenticity, but, I agree with you. Hell, the guy may have been scratching his middle finger or something.. With everything that he has been through, it surprises me that he can even get it to go down when he waves.



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Is the pulsing yellow 'scrutiny warning' scaring people away from this thread? That picture, given the nature of ATS, is conspiracy GOLD as far as I'm concerned. If I could give it additional flags I would.

It's absolutely gut-wrenching if he did that on purpose, but given his public demeanor I don't think there's much Bush does as a result of conscious thought.

Don't let the yellow warning keep you from commenting, it just means keep the dicussion civil & on topic.



[edit on 14/9/07 by Evasius]



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm surprised this topic hasn't gotten more responses. I guess that everybody is too focused on it being 9/14.


So it has now been confirmed as real, right? This is utterly despicable. How blatant can the signs get? I mean, I can just barely take it when he does it elsewhere, but on the sixth anniversary remembrance ceremony of 9/11? There are not enough words in the "ATS-allowed Dictionary of Words" that could describe that action.



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I'm surprised this topic hasn't gotten more responses. I guess that everybody is too focused on it being 9/14.


So it has now been confirmed as real, right? This is utterly despicable. How blatant can the signs get? I mean, I can just barely take it when he does it elsewhere, but on the sixth anniversary remembrance ceremony of 9/11? There are not enough words in the "ATS-allowed Dictionary of Words" that could describe that action.

I think its not getting as much attention because there has already been a couple of threads about this.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity
 


Dude..............wow....

I was looking at the picture and reading the caption, then as I went to look at what you typed - boom - my eyes went directly to the hand signal.

My mouth was literally open lol. I believe 9/11 was an inside job, I believe there's a global conspiracy for world domination, I believe these people have committed the most treasonous despicable acts known to man, but this picture just had me in awe.

I mean, it's one thing to do all that and act like you're mourning the victims of your greed by just doing your time at the memorial then leaving and moving on, but to actually incorporate your satanic evil bull# into a memorial that is in existence because of something YOU were involved in...that's just amazing. I didn't even know what to think of that. I still don't.

I've seen just about everything now.

Scratching his finger, my ass. He knows what he's doing.

[edit on 9/15/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I think its not getting as much attention because there has already been a couple of threads about this.


Really? Where? I've searched this board and found nothing.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Agh I've seen the other thread but I can't seem to find it anymore... it was up at the top for awhile...
oh here it is Bush Flaunting...

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Chiiru]



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
that's not a satanic hand-signal!
but, apparently, bush is a member of the crips.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well he does have on a blue tie. I thought he'd be rereading the 'old gray goat' to some 3rd graders somewhere. Unfortunately we have him here, nationally televised doing some hand weirdness. I honestly don't blame the man, he is a mutant tofue just doing what he is told, who's got a nose like that!



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
i'm really amazed that anyone who listens to the man doesn't KNOW that there's something really wrong with him. that skull-and-bones and bohemian grove stuff might explain how he got to where he's at. of course he was voted in by the american people. kind-of. maybe. depending on who you ask. watch darren brown's mind contro, and you'll see how susceptible we are in general to subliminal messages, misdirection, simple drama, etx. maybe most people just did what they were told.

ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah, that looks natural... NOT.


Here is a decent video showing more people doing it.


[edit on 15-9-2007 by Copernicus]



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That's not doctored. Anyway, he did that same hand signal while being photographed with the Queen.

cryptogon.com...

My personal theory is that it's some sort of nervous tick. It is pretty tasteless to do that while at a memorial though. And it's especially stupid when you're an unpopular president.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wait, what "message" is he supposed to be sending exactly? And what on earth do you imagine Skull and Bones has to do with 9/11?

Bush frequently does this weird thing with his hands. That isn't a secret Skull and Bones greeting. I promise. It's more a matter of the guy having a double digit IQ and not having any idea what to do with himself half the time when his photo is taken.

If you have some evidence or even some interesting conjecture as to what exactly this "hand signal" is supposed to mean in the context of 9-11 conspiracy theories, I'd be interested in reading that. As it is, all I see is our embarrassment of a President doing something daft with his fingers and some people saying "Eureka! The case is solved!"



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Agh I've seen the other thread but I can't seem to find it anymore... it was up at the top for awhile...
oh here it is Bush Flaunting...


I see. That is in a different forum, though, so I think this topic is still alright. I remember getting into an argument before with one of the staff about identical topics in different forums, and they said it was okay.


Originally posted by peabody
Wait, what "message" is he supposed to be sending exactly? And what on earth do you imagine Skull and Bones has to do with 9/11?

Bush frequently does this weird thing with his hands. That isn't a secret Skull and Bones greeting. I promise. It's more a matter of the guy having a double digit IQ and not having any idea what to do with himself half the time when his photo is taken.

If you have some evidence or even some interesting conjecture as to what exactly this "hand signal" is supposed to mean in the context of 9-11 conspiracy theories, I'd be interested in reading that. As it is, all I see is our embarrassment of a President doing something daft with his fingers and some people saying "Eureka! The case is solved!"


President Bush is a member of Skull and Bones. He has admitted it over an interview. There are also many videos out there that prove that the symbol Bush is displaying is also the symbol bonesmen use.

Unfortunately, I am on dial-up right now, so I can't go looking through tons of videos to find it. If nobody has posted these videos by the 20th (around when I get my DSL back), I shall do so myself.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by SonicInfinity]



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
President Bush remembers 9-11





[edit on 15-9-2007 by crudos]



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There is a thread discussing this very picture started on 9/11/2007.

Are multiple threads needed?
bush flaunts his favorite hand sign... again (at 9/11 ceremony)

DocMoreau



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join