It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. President...I don't care!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mr. President: FYI

I don't care about Iraq, Iran or the Middle East. I'm sick to death of this War for Profit. I would rather walk to work everyday than pay those rat ba$tards any more money for oil or have one more soldier killed. In fact, I think we should take our ball and go home. Cut them off. I would feel sorry for the children but they are going to grow up and hate us whether we help them or not.

I couldn't give a d4mn about China or any of their crappy goods. I would rather pay more for American made goods. Enough of outsourcing our nation's health and safety for cheap products.

ANd while we're at it...enough with the Mexicans too - mind you I have nothing against them but our country's institutions can't handle any more and I am sick of picking up the tab. Besides I don't want to speak or hear spanish every time I dial information.

Don't even label me a bigot or a racist. Don't type a tirade about our foreign policy needs. Don't explain the economics of globalization and how it makes the world more efficient. I DON'T CARE!

Just zip up the border and put the "closed" sign in the window.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There is no need to go off on Mexicans. Believe it or not they actually have more of claim to this land than you do. They are related to the native population of this land. They will assimilate into the country just like the rest of the immigrants that once came here.

How about you tell a Mexican to his face, and see what happens, and I don't mean an undocumented one. One that knows English. Your internet talk is lame.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by redchrisblue]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by redchrisblue
There is no need to go off on Mexicans. Believe it or not they actually have more of claim to this land than you do. They are related to the native population of this land. They will assimilate into the country just like the rest of the immigrants that once came here.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by redchrisblue]

How do they have more claim? I was born in the Americas too, so I guess that makes us even on that point. Also their Indian blood is not from north American tribes, so I guess that doesn't work well either with your logic.

Can we say that all of the Americas is really Russian since during the ice age humans migrated from there across the ice and down through North America?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think you are just a hater. And have no reason to be mad, or maybe you do. What was is it? A drug deal gone bad? Did a Mexican get your daughter pregnant? Did Juan forget to bag the leaves? Its all going to be ok, it really is.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Everyone chill out!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i see your point america is paying too much attention and money to non americans and not paying enough attention on america itself.
but i think its too late to stop it now that its on full throttle.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So...either you don't care what happens to America, you disagree with some or most of what I said or you agree with some or most of what I said. Which is it? If you are on ATS I know you have an opinion.

Okay, I'll just declare myself right and call it a day. Oh, and just to clarify...I do like Mexicans (gasp!) - just not illegals of any nationality. As it so happens, it is illegal Mexican immigrants sucking our resources dry.

Caution: This rant is not just about illegals. Ranter is not responsible for your hurt feelings, no warranties apply.

top topics

join