It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Against the Norm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello,

I have been an active reader for a while and this is my fisrt post.

CNN had an article about the "Mystery Plane" that someone else just posted a thread about. My first thought was, "What does CNN have to gain from putting forward conspiracy theories." This just seemed out of the norm to me.
CNN mystery plane

Also this: False Flag Terror Fear On 14th Is Apparent Hoax
Posted on the 12th on prisonplanet.com
False Flag Terror Fear
This also seemed very strange to me considering there are a lot of "weird" things going on at the moment, and unless someone is pretty darn well into the "know", This seems like a complete about face for this type of news association as well.

I am not saying it is not impartant to question what that plane was doing in the air or that anything will or will not happen on the 14th.
I am not sure what to make of it but when people start spouting things that go against the norm, I think something (change) is in the air.

Good night all.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtmind
Also this: False Flag Terror Fear On 14th Is Apparent Hoax
Posted on the 12th on prisonplanet.com
False Flag Terror Fear
This also seemed very strange to me considering there are a lot of "weird" things going on at the moment, and unless someone is pretty darn well into the "know", This seems like a complete about face for this type of news association as well.

Looks like the 9/11 truth movement put that up so followers of there web site don't discredit what they stand for.

The truth movement needs to be more wary of straw man assertions

join