It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Edits 9/11 Confession Tape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Pentagon Edits 9/11 Confession Tape.

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - The Pentagon has released a censored audiotape of suspected Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed — deleting a part officials said could be used to recruit future terrorists.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Can be used to recruit future terrorists, so they edit it? Don't the Bin Ladden tapes blatantly call for more terrorists, yet they are ballooned all over the media?

This stinks. That's all. :shk:

Thank you sir, may I have another?

AAC

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-9-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Interesting. Could it be that its actually censored because he doesn't admit to 9/11? Perhaps he even reveals information which could lead to the real culprits being revealed?

Here is another link anyway

CNN

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
More than likely potential threats of subversive info to cells. However, I believe sleepers would have the capability to gain access to whatever al quada wants it to do, which leaves me a little perplexed.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This tape has been edited for the good of the country. Do not questions it, you will be tried for treason!!! Thread closed!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Heeheh,you gotta laugh..
"We had nothing to do with 911,it was the US Corporate Military Black OPS crowd,honest!!"-KSM

Langley-Snip snip,stitch,stitch,roll off an MP3 for the masses.BAM

"WE did 911(click) to attack the evil satan and destroy the twin towers as the beginning of OUR JIHAD,(click click)long live our boss OBL who is alive and well BTW...Al queda over and out god bless americ-err I mean Allah destroy america"

Langley:
"Ahhh,thats much better."

:lol
r
not sure...

top topics

join