It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 20 – The Teleportations Of RALPH RING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 20 – The World Of RALPH RING

The ATS MIX team finds the synchronicity of Bumble Bee's, Jacques Cousteau, Electricity, Otis T. Carr, Teleportation, Nicola Tesla, Nature and UFO's. All are discussed in this interview with Ralph Ring. Please "Google" Ralph Ring for more information. This is a "Don't Miss It" episode! Special thanks to the "Von Trapp Family Singers" (See the separate shortcut link below in this post).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96d9cf8c8e95.jpg[/atsimg]

To Hear The Ralph Ring “Von Trapp Family Singers”, CLICK The SHORTCUT Below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Ralph Ring's Official Website

Ralph Ring’s Family aka “The Von Trapp Family Singers.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 50:33
file: atsmix_2579.mp3
size: 23697k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

edit on 4/12/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I saw a show on TV awhile back with this man and it was quite interesting and all logical.

It's kind of like when I was told this by the one I go to.

Humans use little of there brain they don't know how to use it but they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study. He also said, that you try to hard through Science to prove things... use logic and common sense, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

I would like for you to check something out that I thought was interesting and see if you pick it up and could explain.

Toward the end of this broadcast he was talking about Los Alamos and nine levels down and the Professor saying he knew where that thing was at and so on then.... he says that's why I knew it was there """so""", ......

What do you pick up after that word """"SO"""" what I hear is a voice say "this guys fake" do you hear this or is it just me.

I believe this man, so that remark I thought came from no where what are your thoughts?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating!!!

Thank you Dave & Johnny for bringing this to ATS!

My interest is piqued -- not in the re-creation (creation?) of ufo transportation (I kept thinking of South Park's Mr. Garrison and his "It" machine
... so worried about currency that they refuse to acknowledge the amazing advancement that could, quite literally, change the world), but of the mental aspect which Mr. Ring touched on several times.

Anyone have more information? Is it a matter of meditation to reach the required level of resonance? Is it even possible for the brain/mind to achieve the aquamarine blue state, and thus allow individual teleportation? Or is the aquamarine blue state (sorry, not sure what else to call it) something only the mind can achieve, but will always be weighed down by the body/brain?

Questions abound, and my thinking cap's in high gear -- thanks for the lemons!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I would like for you to check something out that I thought was interesting and see if you pick it up and could explain.

Toward the end of this broadcast he was talking about Los Alamos and nine levels down and the Professor saying he knew where that thing was at and so on then.... he says that's why I knew it was there """so""", ......

What do you pick up after that word """"SO"""" what I hear is a voice say "this guys fake" do you hear this or is it just me.

I believe this man, so that remark I thought came from no where what are your thoughts?

Hi...

I listened throughly through it and did not hear that at all. Keep in mind, we did the interview at the ATS table and there were dozen of other vendors surrounding us as well as hundreds of people that were walking past our table from other vendors, etc., and we were picking up everyone around us in the background. Ralph Ring is the REAL DEAL.

Thanks...

Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I agree with you this man is the real deal. I was intrigued with his simplicity.

I enjoyed hearing from him again he has spoken about this on shows he has done on TV

I was just taken back when I heard a mans voice say what I mentioned. I do understand there were many people there and there is always one that will say something like that however I thought the timing was unique.

Great show as always

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If they were talking about anything... they were talking about the crop circle incense table that was close by (whom I interviewed).

Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this interview!

All the way through, I was heartened to hear the same details given in his video interview over at Project Camelot which confirms for me that yes, he is the real deal. Not that I ever doubted it, but other people will. So it's good to confirm in your own mind, to "tick the box" as it were.

Over at Camelot though, they never asked Mr Ring regarding the ET connection to such technologies. I once read that Tesla himself was known to be in contact with aliens, it would've been interesting to get Mr Ring's thoughts on that. Surely this is where the "higher consciousness" means of propulsion / teleportation ideas would've originally evolved from (passed down via Tesla / Carr)?!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think he would be a great guest (again) if you could get a hold of him.

This is the knowledge that needs to be known. As he said in other words they don't want Society to get there hands on this. To them everything is greed and money some day it will be found none of that matters.

I must admit I didn't realize these expo's would have such great people at them

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think I remember seeing something about Ralph Ring on YouTube before developing free energy or something like that with some other guy. Unfortunately, I'm on 28.8k right now, so I can't listen to the podcast, but once I get my DSL back on the 18th, I'll definitely listen to it and post my comments here. Until then, I'll just flag and post.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow, great podcast!

I have been researching this very topic for quite some time.

It seems like every time I turn around I find something new. Something that allows one little piece of the puzzle to fit. The more I open up, the more that flows.

Thanks for helping me connect a few dots.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Finally got around to listening to the podcast. Amazing.

Are there actually documents in existence telling them to stop what they were doing? Would not that be the ultimate proof that levitating crafts do exist?

Not that I don't already believe it. There is tons of proof out there. It's just that, a lot of people won't believe it unless their government tells them.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinityThere is tons of proof out there. It's just that, a lot of people won't believe it unless their government tells them.

And we all know how well that's been working out for us....
If you "Google" Ralph Ring, I'm sure you'll come up with more than enough
links to pictures, stories and documentation. But like everything in research, you'll have to sift through it all.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Folks,

I'm listening to this episode of your show, and just wanted comment on one thing...

Mr. Ring has referred to Nikola Tesla as "humble", which I find quite curious. Certainly, the man possessed a unique charisma and presence, but according to just about everything I've ever read about him (Here is an excellent, online version of John Jacob O'Neill's "Prodigal Genius", I also recommend Margaret Cheney's "Tesla: Man Out of Time"), suggests he was certainly well aware of his intellectual prowess, displaying few traits that anyone would ever find even vaguely resembling humility. He knew the importance that his work had for the development of electrical and energy technologies, and was quite upset that Edison tried to squelch his work and insure that history would always treat Edison in a more visible and distinguided light. Vanity played a big part in Tesla's personality and presentation, his ambitions were boundless. Humble is not a word you ever see in the historical documents describing this man.

Mr. Rings brings this up a couple of times, and it's weird, so should we assume that was Carr's feeling about Tesla? Ring never met him, to my understanding.

dB

[edit on 20-9-2007 by davidbiedny]

[edit on 20-9-2007 by davidbiedny]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Folks,
I'm listening to this episode of your show, and just wanted comment on one thing... everything I've ever read about him suggests he was certainly well aware of his intellectual prowess, displaying few traits that anyone would ever find even vaguely resembling humility. Mr. Rings brings this up a couple of times, and it's weird, so should we assume that was Carr's feeling about Tesla? Ring never met him, to my understanding.

dB

Well, we can only go by the word of Ralph who worked with Carr. Who worked with and was not only Tesla's protege', but also his friend. Do friends have a tendency to be a bit more forgiving than others?

How others interpreted Tesla was not a point of interest with Dave or I. But as far as were concerned, Ralph will be as about as close as we can get within the "6 degrees of separation" to Tesla. I'm sure as history will show, there will be those that think or thought that (Insert any historical figure here) was a great man, but each will have only heard just so much (or so little) of the facts to make them sway one way or another (including his friends). One persons adamant thoughts, concepts and/or inflections are another man's facts. Conjecture/thoughts/theories/fantasies all come very close to becoming almost a historical fact if publicized long and loud enough to the masses. We also don't know what (if any) were the circumstances revolving around these supposed published meetings with Tesla by the people you have linked to. I'm sure just like everyone, that Tesla may have had a bad day or two.... Many thought he was a complete lunatic with his ideas (for the lacking or grasping the nature of how they worked/operated), and if I had someone telling me my concepts and/or theories were 'south of the border' or 'way out there', I might tend to not be so agreeable with those folks either.....lol.

So the short answer is, Dave and I don't know and we probably don't even care if he was humble or was one way or another, what we do care about was that Tesla was a incredibly talented and ingenious man that maybe only now is getting a bit more recognition.

Johnny

[edit on 20-9-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Johnny,

If you look at the list of acknowledgements referenced in the linked O'Neill text, it's clear that the sources were Tesla's closest friends, family, personal secretaries and other people who had direct access to the man. As to statements that Carr was Tesla's protege, I've searched high and low and have never actually found any reference in ANY historical account of Tesla's life that confirms this claim. I've read just about everything that exists in print about Tesla's life and work (I've been fascinated with him for a better part of my life), and there is _no_ mention of Carr anywhere, which I find quite curious. If you wish to assume that Carr was honest about the specifics of his relationship with Tesla, feel free, but there's nothing to back ANY of Ring's statements about Carr's interactions with Tesla. Further, if one does some independent research into Carr, it's not too difficult to determine that he was far from being reliable in ANY sense of the word. Ring could be the nicest guy in the world, but his personality is not what we're talking about. I personally find very little credibility to his claims, knowing what I know about Tesla and what I've heard listening to the Camelot Project interviews with Ring. That's just my opinion, of course, you own mileage may vary.

dB

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
David,

As mentioned in my first post in the beginning, "we can only go by the word of Ralph who worked with Carr".

But I'll throw my conjecture into the 'mix'. I have many very good friends that I've known all my life. And as best as I can recall, many of them after they had deceased, regardless of my thinking or believing that I knew everything about them had secrets and or information that they had never shared with me. Now if in your searches of "high and low and have never actually found any reference in ANY historical account of Tesla's" and never have come across Carr's name, well this doesn't exactly surprise me.

As I also mentioned, "Conjecture/thoughts/theories/fantasies all come very close to becoming almost a historical fact if publicized long and loud enough to the masses". History 'fact' changes depending on who is telling it and what benefit it might serve at that time.

Niether Dave or I (or you sir for that matter), can say for a fact that we know who Tesla did or did not know. We can only go on what we've been told or what we've read. It's not a subject that we can check and confirm to see if 'all the pixels' match (sorry, couldn't resist). We each can only go so far with what is allowed or released publicly. Now if you have a "personal insider" like a living relative (or similar), then I might raise my eyebrow a bit more on the subject.

So in the end, I will agree that yes it's indeed "curious" that your research hasn't turned up Carr's (or probably many other's) name. But does it surprise me.... nope, not so much!

Johnny

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Help! I can download it, but can't get the full version. All i get is the 3:33 version, is this how long it is? How can I download the rest?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi,

Congrats on an excellent interview. Its great to see people addressing these matters with education.. I would also know what you guys think of an interview with bedini/bearden?

Here´s some info on their works:
www.icehouse.net...

Keep it up...

new topics

top topics

join