It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new bible translation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
From a literal translation of the bible with MODERN English AND replaced Heaven with either (Atmosphere,Outer space, Sky,Universe)

1 God decided to prepare the universe and the planets --

2 The planets has existed as a waste and void, and darkness is deep within the planets, and the Spirit of God flutter on the face of the waters,

3and God said, `Let stars exist;' and stars exists.

4And God seen the stars were created well, and God separated the stars [to create a balance of light and darkness]

5and God called the light `Day,' and to the darkness He called `Night;' and there is an evening, and there is a morning -- day one.

6And God said, `Let an atmosphere be in the midst of the waters, and let it be separating between waters and waters.'

7And God made the atmosphere, and it separated between the waters which are under the atmosphere, and the waters which are above the atmosphere: and it is so.

8And God called the atmosphere `Sky' and there is an evening, and there is a morning -- day second.

9And God said, `Let the waters under the atmosphere be collected upon one place, and let the dry land be seen:' and it is so.

10And God called to the dry land `country,' and to the collection of the waters He called `Oceans' and God seen that it was created well.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I see you went to a lot of trouble with it (though it could use a little editing to fix a couple of errors).

however, it's still superstition. Just because it's been modernized doesn't make it ring any more true to me than the archaic KJV language does, and if I could read it in Hebrew or Aramaic, I'd still think it was a bunch of fables from a time when nobody knew how anything worked and so the supernatural was the default position.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
21And Jehovah God caused a deep sleep upon the man, and He took his DNA, and closed up the flesh in its stead.

22And God built up the DNA which He took out of the man into a woman, and brought her in upon the man;

~~~~~~

9 As time went on, Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John at the Jordan;

10and immediately coming up from the water, he saw the sky dividing, and the Spirit as a dove coming down upon him;

11and a voice came from out of space, `You are My Son -- the Beloved, in whom I did delight.'

12And immediately the Spirit put him forth to the wilderness,

13and he was there in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by the Adversary, and he was with the beasts, and the messengers were ministering to him.

Seems like Jesus is an Alien

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Like I said before- This is why people don't believe in God- because Man has nothing else to do then twist the Bible around to their own liking.

Trust nothing but the KJV 1611 version.

Know its not your fault Arpgme- Can't get over this dna deal.

God took his dna? Um parden me sir that dna was a rib.:shk:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

Yeah trust the KJV 1611 lets completely ignore the fact that it is King James's Version of the bible and published in 1611. Makes one wonder how christanity survived those years before they got that one wow.

new topics

top topics

join