It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Heating Oil Prices, Extreme food, fuel hyper-inflation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Record Heating Oil Prices, Extreme food, fuel hyper-inflation

www.rense.com

(LPAC) -- The record run-up of the U.S. heating oil price highlights the impact of hyperinflation on everyday essentials. On Sept. 12, the October heating oil futures hit the highest price ever on the New York Mercantile Exchange, soaring to $2.2224 a gallon, closing up 1.7% for the day at $2.2190, which is the historic record on the NYMEX since November, 1978, when heating oil futures were first launched there. At the same time, crude oil hit an all time NYMEX record price, at $80.18 a barrel, then settled down Sept. 13 to $79.75 at mid-morning.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am afraid Humpty has fallen off the wall here.
How much money is being pumped to keep the markets looking like there is nothing to worry about?
They have to be printing it like toilet paper for the green arrows to look as good as they do on MasonSNaziBroadcastingCompany.com
I am most concerned for the elderly people who can't work like younger people can. How will they pay for heat this winter?
The devaluation of the dollar is so bad, even for me who works 50 hours at least a week. I am a Gourmet Chef, and my money is worth next to nothing. It all makes sense. The end result , WE are getting very very mad, and they dnt want to see them guys.
DWTB

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

join