It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

almost OBE, need a little more help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I need astral projection/OBE help. I can get myself to a state where my spirit starts to separate from my body. It feels like an intense vibration, and then suddenly it feels like it jumps frequencies beyond the feeling of vibration because the vibration seems to stop dead but i feel very floaty and intensely energetic, and I hit what can only be described as an invisible wall. Once I hit the wall, I can see it with my third eye and everything, but beyond that I can't go.
I know this is the state i get to prior to going out of body because I've been out before once by coincidence. I just happened upon it while meditating, but either I just didn't remember the steps of preparation my body went through, or I was doing it a hard way, but I've been there. I just need a rejuvinator course on how I got there in the first place. All I did was quiet my mind and stop thinking about myself, and something let go inside of me just that once and I can remember going through the wall/gateway into some sort of vortex. I never even stepped out. I was launched out, or pulled out by some entity.
Someone experienced who's taught others please contact me with further info/advice. I'm just about to break through. thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am going to say i have a similar problem. I get to the whole vibration thing but then it stops and I "wake up" so to speak. I have not been able to get past it in the times I have tried. Instead of creating another thread hopefully I can revert to this one for some help. Best of luck though.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i can get just past the vibration to some sort of ethereal gateway in my mind's eye. i looks as real as anything, except it's all mysterious.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well, are afraid of death? You should try to "die".
This is the step.
Prepare yourself to die, and then you shall pass into the astral plane.
Death is a big part of finding your spiritual identity.
Those that have a fear of death cannot go any further.

and don't take it so seriously.
That won't get you anywhere either. The astral plane isn't heaven.
heaven means the sky, and this 4000 character maximum is bull#.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i never thought of being afraid of death. i guess a little. not as much as i used to be. is that for sure? how can i fake my mind into believing I'm dying>

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hello indierockalien,

Interesting Name, how did you come up with it?

I'm intriged to respone to your question, however I go forward in this with my own questions at times, It's a tough call. In the past I have come to realize once I begin to fall asleep, I choose to forget anything, I mean everything and come to rest. Knowing I can't change the day now of those events that has impacted me to whatever extent! I try to forget for that moment before this sensation comes over me that I allow to, after all I have nouthing to lose, that only happens in my waking life.. At times now, I can feel the time I allow for sleep will inhance or deter the time spent in this state of being.... At times I wish not to leave, but there is that tug that brings me back to a waken state, as result of knowning I have to get up and go! Sometimes the timing of this, I fine this intense feeling of relief, and yet regret. Uncertain of why that is????

Thanks for sharing, I'm certain it will come to you!

Jessemole.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
When the vibrations suddenly stop, is it because you involuntarily moved or you are getting worried? This is one problem I've yet to overcome... once the vibrations start, my heart will start beating faster, my breathing will change, etc. I want to AP but I suppose subconciously I still fear it. Also make sure you don't start thinking once the vibrations start. An important part in many techniques is to keep your mind clear, so make sure you don't think about the vibrations. Don't think about whether you are thinking or not either, or you'll ruin it that way too

If the vibrations suddenly stop and there is no change in any of your vitals, you have a completely still mind, etc. you may actually already be separated and don't know it. Gently try to get up, or will yourself to float above your body. Be careful not to move your physical body. The only way I can describe it is to move as lightly as possible. As an example, put your hand/forearm on your desk and try to lift it as lightly as you can... so light that it doesn't actually lift off the desk. You will feel your muscles very slightly tighten and the electrical impulses in your arm, but not the normal way you move your arm. You may be able to feel your "astral hand" very slightly rising above your physical hand.... this is similar to how it should feel separating your astral body from your physical. You will know once you do it if it feels right.

top topics

join