It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by shaunybaby
i think the moon being just the right size for the solar eclipse is very strange. to think if our moon was half its size then we wouldn't have solar eclipses. also the fact that it is placed in the perfect spot so it does block the whole sun sometimes is also very strange. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by aquamelda
If you really think your government would tell you if they found evidence of such anomalies I find pity in you, and hope that one day you may Wake Up and think for your self. We've never been alone in this universe, we have been closely observed, and sometimes even aided when we have needed it.
Originally posted by Electron
I would like your opinions on the following:
- Scientists have determined the moon is around 5.3 billion years old where as our solar system is only around 4.3 billion years old.
- Strange anomalies have been spotted on the moon i.e. Pyramids, Strange Bridges.
- A crashed meteorite set of shock waves which lasted nearly and hour suggesting that the moon may be hollow.
- The moons orbit suggests that it was artificially placed there (one side always faces the earth and its just the right size to produce eclipses
- Ancient text indicates there was know moon previously.
....and there are more, could this indicate that the moon was artificially placed or are all these facts just misleading. Your opinions please.
As a general statement, I love how many people here say they know it's artificial or they know there are Alien Bases.. LOL!
How could you know when all this stuff comes from unsubstantiated sources, innuendo, paranoia and rumor? May I add a few Snake Oil Salesmen wishing to make money by printing books that only the gullible buy?
Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
You poor guy... hopes and dreams dashed! Who's seen the new(er) movie based on the Time Machine? The moon crashed into Earth a little, and then went back up! Amazing! Suspension of disbelief at its finest. Decent movie though.
Originally posted by KrazyIvan
the moon came from something the size of mars hitting the earth while the earth was still a molten blob. the debris flew off the planet and got caught in its orbit. slowly the moon will make it's way back to the earth whence it came i.e. smashing back into the planet