It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
TN1

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Once and for all: The moon is not artificial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was probably part of our planet, eventhough research has shown the different analogy in elements, but this can be explained due to lack of atmoshpere and the exposure to solar radiation.

If not then it had been captured by the gravitational force of our planet, during the formation period, the same thing happened in Jupiter, Saturn, etc.

And no wthink why we see only ome part of the moon all times!!!!!

Not of course because of the ET's or anything else...

A weak physicist....................

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by radardog
I've heard that the moon was moving away from us at a rate of 4cm/year. Where did you get the inch distance?

I didnt see the exact inch distance you were talking about... but

2.54cm=1 inch

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
First, the Earth is 4.8 Billion years old.
The moon is 4.4 billion years old
The moon was created via a comission between a large planetoid (Orpheus) and the Earth some 4.5 billion years ago
There are no, let me repeat that NO strange or odd structures on the moon or on mars. Period. If anyone claims there are, I would very much like to see the proof (apart from retouched, blurry, or doctored photo's, heresay, and anecdotal stories).

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by Electron

- Scientists have determined the moon is around 5.3 billion years old where as our solar system is only around 4.3 billion years old.
- The moons orbit suggests that it was artificially placed there (one side always faces the earth and its just the right size to produce eclipses

I doubt the validity of the claim that Moon being about 5.3 billion years old.

It is very well possible that moon was sucked in due to earth's immense gravity (considering that the moon is hollow therfore of very little weight).

Only one side faces Earth because moon rotates and revolves at the same time and it also take the same amount to do both.

And what do you mean by artificially?

The moon is not hollow. This can be proved by simple Newtonian Physics. The moon is way too massive to be kept in a stable orbit by being lured in by Earth. To be lured in, it would either be moving too fast, and so keep on going toward the sun, or too slow, in which case it would strike the earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by radardog
I've heard that the moon was moving away from us at a rate of 4cm/year. Where did you get the inch distance?

I heard 1 inch awhile ago from a show, but ressearching that i've found out that some sites say 3.8 cm while others say 1 inch. I found a good link for ya.

moon moving away

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
someone please delete this topic. it's getting more and more ridiculous.
c'mon: who said that the moon is hollow because they rang it and hear the sound?? and the stuff of alien bases on the dark side... you cant be serious. so i ask again: please DELETE this topic!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't see any reason why the thread should be dumped. Nothing here violates the T&C...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Moon is not artificial, and it is not hollow. The Earth is also stuffed up, like any other planet. It is possible to find UFO bases at the dark side, as it is the best place to hide, and investigate the Earth for those green hopeless creatures. Any time they want, they can take a ride to the zoo and have a look around .

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If their are aliens telling us not to go to the moon then why is Bush sending americans up their in a couple of years to build a base? Will Bush then declare war on the aliens

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Is that a skeletan's hand giving me the middle finger?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It looks like a spatula, pancakes anyone?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It could be that the shadow governments have come to some arrangement with the aliens to allow us to build a base on the moon. Does anyone know where on the moon they plan to build the base? Is it on the darkside/farside?

If there were an alien base on the other side of the moon then the reason it has not been mentioned would be because they just dont want us to know about it. There is only a very small minority who have access to all the information and it could be easily kept secret.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
It could be that the shadow governments have come to some arrangement with the aliens to allow us to build a base on the moon. Does anyone know where on the moon they plan to build the base? Is it on the darkside/farside?

If there were an alien base on the other side of the moon then the reason it has not been mentioned would be because they just dont want us to know about it. There is only a very small minority who have access to all the information and it could be easily kept secret.

No, it will be built in a area where its allways sunny, so the solar panels work there best.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So really we wouldnt be bothering the aliens too much as theyre on the other side

I cant believe that the moon is hollow or the earth but what i do rekon on is that the idea of it came from tales of people who found that the earth contains great caverns and tunnel systems which when those explorers who originally found them told their stories like a Chinese whisper they became exaggerated.

Please say if im wrong but i think the Americans blew the great caverns of Afghanistan up because the taliban where hiding in them. It would be highly credible that there are cultures that live within the earth in these caverns and tunnels that are protected by governments. There used to be a lot of chat about it in the early 80's there was even a show, but these days you hardly here anything about it at all.

I do remember a book about it written by a German in the late 18th early 19th century that told of a civilization which existed inside the earth, but thats as far as it goes. I tried looking for it but, alas, as usual, i couldnt find any reference.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by kode]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hasn't ANYONE here seen The Fifth Element? I think the moon's origin is fairly obvious.

On the outside chance that Hollywood would lie to me though, maybe we should just ask a few astronauts what they saw up there. I know it's a terrible inconvenience for them to answer questions, since NASA is really just an early retirement program for airforce officers, but since they're going up anyway, I think they'd be willing to study it.

I'm not saying there isn't a coverup, I'm just saying that if there isn't a very big and very good one, that the "moon as an ET ship" theory has to be kicked out.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

Originally posted by kode

No, it will be built in a area where its allways sunny, so the solar panels work there best.

and as many of people have said the earth is going away from earth. 1 inch every year. You might be asking how do you know that? Simple went the apollo astranauts landed they did bring some scientific gear with them and one of them was a laser measuring device that is still on the moon powered by solar panels, and its still working today, so over time we've figured out that its moving away from us 1 inch a year.

Holy crap... I can't believe the lack of knowledge concerning our own moon and the scientific instruments placed there by the Apollo missions.

First, the 'darkside' of the moon is only called that because we can't see it from the surface of the Earth. It receives light from the sun just as much as the side facing us.

Second, the 'laser measuring device powered by solar cells' is a MIRROR and it is NOT powered by solar cells. There were many scientific devices placed there that were powered by solar panels. None of them are operational today. (except the passive, non powered mirror)

we can't get past the van allen radiation belts in the PRESENT time and we supposedly did it in 1969 to reach the moon and have the men still alive in their older years in perfect health?

It's not a brick wall for crying out loud. It's just a collection of protons generated by cosmic rays (positive ions) bouncing off Earth's atmosphere and getting trapped in the Earth's magnetic field. It was just dangerous for the short time the astronauts were passing through it. Once you pass through it, the normal background radiation is quite survivable for short periods of time.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
hi all, i have been reading the site for a long time and just registered. This is my first reply so i hope it goes well.

The book Alien Agenda, by Jimm Marrs, has some very interesting facts on the subject.

-As for the age of the moon, this is done by examining radiation scars from rocks on the moon. "Harvard's respected astronomy journal, Sky and Telescope, repororted that at the Lunar Conference of 1973, it was dated that one moon rock dated at 5.3 billion years years old"(3).

-The moon is supposed to be completely dry, yet on March 7, 1971 instruments left behind by the Apollo missions sent a signal to Earth indicating a "wind of water had crossed the moon's surface"(4). Also Apollo 16 astronauts found moon rocks with bits of rusted iron.

-Another anomoly is that the moon's inner temperature of only 1800 degrees (Earth's is between 3600 and 900 degrees) would suggest that the moon has never been hot enough for volanic eruptions, yet the maria appear to be smooth surfaces created by flowing lava. Also at the center of each maria there are mascons, large dense circular masses, about 20-40 miles below the surface "centered like bull's-eyes" in the middle of each"(6).

-As for the hollow moon theory: the density of the moon is only about 3.34 grams per cubic centimeter is signifigantly less than the Earth's mantle of 5.54 gram density. This discrepency would suggest either a much less dence core, or no core at all. Even more evidence came on November 20, 1969 when the Apollo 12 crew "sent the lunar module ascent stage crashing back onto the moon, creating an artiificial "moonquake". The LM struck about 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site, where ultrasensitive seismic equipment recorded something both unexpected and astounding- the moon reverbedrated like a bell for more than an hour. The vibrations took almost eight minutes to reach a peak, then decreased in intensity"(9). This happened once again when the Apollo 13's third stage was sent crashing to the moon by radio command. Even though equipment was 108 miles from the crash site they recorded reverberations for 3 hours and 20 minutes. "According to NASA, this time the moon "reacted like a gong""(9). More conclusive evedence occured on May 13, 1972 when a large meteor hit the moon with the force of 200 tons of tnt. Shock waves traveled deep into the moon and never reflected back. This indicated there is something unusual about the moon's core. What's even more shocking about this is that in Intelligent Life in the Universe, by Carl Sagan, he says, "A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object."

-Another mystery of the moon is the pressence of processed metals. "Experts were surprised to find lunar rocks bearing brass, mica, and aphomobole in addition to near-pure titanium"(10). Also, according to Argone National Labratory, Uranium 236 and neptunium 237 (elements not previously found in nature) were discovered in moon rocks.

-Now for stories about a time before the moon. Aristotole told of a people called the Proselenes who lived in Arcadia long before the greeks. Selene is the name of the god of the moon and eventually became the name for the moon itself. The term Proselenes means "before the moon". "According to legend, the Proselenes held claim to Arcadia because they lived there "before there was a moon in the heavens"(17). Also Plutarch spoke of people who lived in Arcadia before there was a moon. The roman author Ovid said Arcadian "folk is older than the moon". Tibetan texts mention people on a lost continent of Gondwana who were civilized before the moon shone in the sky.

-All these just add specifics to a general topic. Could a hollow moon be the hull of a ship? Who knows, but there is obviously more to the moon than most people realize.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

- Scientists have determined the moon is around 5.3 billion years old where as our solar system is only around 4.3 billion years old.
- The moons orbit suggests that it was artificially placed there (one side always faces the earth and its just the right size to produce eclipses

I doubt the validity of the claim that Moon being about 5.3 billion years old.

It is very well possible that moon was sucked in due to earth's immense gravity (considering that the moon is hollow therfore of very little weight).

Only one side faces Earth because moon rotates and revolves at the same time and it also take the same amount to do both.

And what do you mean by artificially?

ok i really got a problem with us calling the moon 5.3 billion years old firtly We Havnt Lived that Long to juge 5.3 Billion years. i really cant see how they can say its that old i mean where do their science come from ? watching a apple decay ? i dont agree with this ! we couldnt even tell when our own human race was born, not to menition the Moon !

ok "Only one side faces Earth because moon rotates " thats really not true the moon isnt half ok its fully Round ! i dont know what moon u been watching but am sure the moon is Round and For the Gravity ! Again The Moon is Round so gravity is Eqlual in All Sides, Remember we spining around the Sun. The Suns Makes us go around We Should Make The moon Go Around as the moons Gravity is Eqlual in all sides expect ! the moon hasnt got Life ! just Fricking solild Rock! Still hevy Gravity !

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i believe it is possible that the moon can be a base for aliens.

there is rumors that the astronoauts have seen structures there, and was inhabited by someone.

but in this day and age we will never know the truth about that stuff or there is nothing their at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
after reading this post, i've noticed that most of the people who have replyed, simply criticize his theory and really offer nothing to the readers original concern.

I think there is something on the far side of the moon that the government doesn't want us to know about, that we can't see, that the apollo astronauts did run in to. I wouldn't say the moon is hollow, not at all. I would say the composition of the moon is of extreme interest to alien species due to the fact that Helium-3 is very abudent there. There hardly any on earth.

Helium-3 is very useful for fusion (fuel - propulsion?), of which their machines and aircraft utilize possibly.

The picture of the huge monolith on the moons surface is scary. We will never find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join