It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
You poor guy... hopes and dreams dashed! Who's seen the new(er) movie based on the Time Machine? The moon crashed into Earth a little, and then went back up! Amazing! Suspension of disbelief at its finest. Decent movie though.
Originally posted by Electron
I would like your opinions on the following:
- Scientists have determined the moon is around 5.3 billion years old where as our solar system is only around 4.3 billion years old.
- Strange anomalies have been spotted on the moon i.e. Pyramids, Strange Bridges.
- A crashed meteorite set of shock waves which lasted nearly and hour suggesting that the moon may be hollow.
- The moons orbit suggests that it was artificially placed there (one side always faces the earth and its just the right size to produce eclipses
- Ancient text indicates there was know moon previously.
Originally posted by KrazyIvan
the moon came from something the size of mars hitting the earth while the earth was still a molten blob. the debris flew off the planet and got caught in its orbit. slowly the moon will make it's way back to the earth whence it came i.e. smashing back into the planet
Originally posted by Morrison
do you have any links that says we don't?
NASA said in 2002 that they are having trouble protecting the astronauts in the International Space Station from radiation because it's something that goes through even the walls of the space station
and you're telling me we went THROUGH the actual van ellen radiation BELT in 69?