It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like your opinions on the following:

- Scientists have determined the moon is around 5.3 billion years old where as our solar system is only around 4.3 billion years old.
- Strange anomalies have been spotted on the moon i.e. Pyramids, Strange Bridges.
- A crashed meteorite set of shock waves which lasted nearly and hour suggesting that the moon may be hollow.
- The moons orbit suggests that it was artificially placed there (one side always faces the earth and its just the right size to produce eclipses
- Ancient text indicates there was know moon previously.

....and there are more, could this indicate that the moon was artificially placed or are all these facts just misleading. Your opinions please.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I guess there is a slight possibility. But, I'm going to ahve to stick with the side it was there. But, hey I may be wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electron

- Scientists have determined the moon is around 5.3 billion years old where as our solar system is only around 4.3 billion years old.
- The moons orbit suggests that it was artificially placed there (one side always faces the earth and its just the right size to produce eclipses

I doubt the validity of the claim that Moon being about 5.3 billion years old.

It is very well possible that moon was sucked in due to earth's immense gravity (considering that the moon is hollow therfore of very little weight).

Only one side faces Earth because moon rotates and revolves at the same time and it also take the same amount to do both.

And what do you mean by artificially?

LAX

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i think he means placed there by e.t.'s I dunno how much of a possibility it is but hey you never know.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAX
i think he means placed there by e.t.'s I dunno how much of a possibility it is but hey you never know.

E.T's...

Wait a minute...you are serious, aren't you???

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by surfup]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
stewart swerdlow is convinced the moon is hollow.
anything's possible, if you ask me.
the synchronization of ALL the spheres in our system is by conscious design, if you ask me.
we're blind and stupid in the big scheme of things, if you ask me.

edited for holy typos!

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I read in different sources that one of the rockets going to the moon was carrying a small nuclear payload to test seismic activity on the moon but a UFO intercepted the rocket and disabled some equipment as to prevent the rocket from using it payload and that the crew barely made it back on earth. I don't know if this is true that�s why I�m posting about the moon to see if anyone has heard of these things.

LAX

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i doubt it, but hey you never know. Theres a lot out there that we dont know. You just gota keep your mind open to all explinations of anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This enigmantic object from frame AS10-32-4822 is literally hanging some seven miles above the Lunar surface

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Whoa... that thing is weird. Any guesses as to what it is? I don't have a clue. And as for the moon being hollow, I've actually never heard that before.

Maybe the E.T.s have something to do with the face on the moon.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
according to swerdlow, the greys have bases on the dark side of the moon, and there is a SECOND moon behind the one we see! brave statements! who knows?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
according to swerdlow, the greys have bases on the dark side of the moon, and there is a SECOND moon behind the one we see! brave statements! who knows?

Guys, this is going a little far-fetched...with the greys and Aliens.

Scientists have clearly explained why we never see the dark side of the moon.

If there was bases on other side of the moon we would have surely noticed them after all the missions we have sent to outer space beyond moon and all the apollo missions that have surveyed and landed on various parts of the moon, I assume even on the dark side.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
the moon came from something the size of mars hitting the earth while the earth was still a molten blob. the debris flew off the planet and got caught in its orbit. slowly the moon will make it's way back to the earth whence it came i.e. smashing back into the planet

jra

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
arg... there is no dark side of the moon! just a far side. And i think Apollo 13 would have noticed a 2nd moon behind ours when they went aound. I believe other Apollo ships went around the moon too.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
the moon came from something the size of mars hitting the earth while the earth was still a molten blob. the debris flew off the planet and got caught in its orbit. slowly the moon will make it's way back to the earth whence it came i.e. smashing back into the planet

I have heard of that too and also that planet x smashed into the earth and broke a piece of earth and that peice become the moon.
How stupid can people be???

NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Never heard that apocalypse scenario. They don't teach that in the text books. Neversaw it on Exit Mundi either... weird...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

slowly the moon will make it's way back to the earth whence it came i.e. smashing back into the planet

KrazyIvan...cobber.... where in the hell did you come up with that RIDICULOUS STATEMENT.

If you would care to take 5 MINUTES in researching....that's all it takes.... you will find out that the moon is slowly moving AWAY from the earth..YOU DILL....

Why The Moon is NOT going to crash into Earth

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just as I was about to make my fortune selling "mooncrashshelters"....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You poor guy... hopes and dreams dashed! Who's seen the new(er) movie based on the Time Machine? The moon crashed into Earth a little, and then went back up!
Amazing! Suspension of disbelief at its finest.
Decent movie though.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I saw that but wasnt that due to some mining gone wrong on the moon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join