It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War In 48 Hours [From this post's time]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
World War 3 is coming guys in 48 hours we will be at war. This will give everyone the weekend off practicability killing our economy and making the corporates and suits that invested in gold extremely rich, because in the foreign exchange will the dollar is doing bad gold is doing extremely good.

Be ready for this weekend tomorrow is the 14th and I think everybody here on ATS is worried. I mean I can't believe that they really are going to still ground all the planes. I guess maybe Korea will go to war and all countries get involved, of course Korea starting the war just a distraction. IDK but whatever happens this is in the prime time that we all knew was gonna happen in September.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is nothing that can be done about it so best to just sit back and watch things unfold - and hope that theres an afterlife

To be honest I don't think anything will happen, atleast I hope not.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How do you know this? You have some information that you would like to share?
Who else knows about this besides you? Who will we be going to war with? Why am i even bothering asking you any of this?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well the only thing to do is hope for the best...And prepare for the worst.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above link might answer some of your questions.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
World War 3 is coming guys in 48 hours we will be at war.........

we all knew was gonna happen in September.

We all didn't know because no one told me.

But I stay as prepared as I can for any eventuality, be it natural or man-made.
I think I'll just go about my plans as usual this week-end because I have a great party to go to on Saturday.

Maybe the falling bombs will be our fireworks, and the radioactive glow will make it a night to remember for all of us.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Um grounding all the planes is not going to happen. Some mission essential aircraft will fly and they can launch alert aircraft if minuets. They have these down days all the time for safety reviews so relax.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok Poll Time: Do you guys truly honestly believe that WW3 will kick off this weekend?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Ok Poll Time: Do you guys truly honestly believe that WW3 will kick off this weekend?

NO! I'll be right.

Roper

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
World War 3 is coming guys in 48 hours we will be at war.

And when Monday arrives and your WW3 has not happened, I'd like for you to come back in this thread and admit that this prediction was part of a very sad attempt to feel like you are significant.

Deal?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Something big is about to happen.
This weekend, I think not.....
but just in case I think i'll spend the whole weekend in the pub having a good time with my mates:w:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
I'd like for you to come back in this thread and admit that this prediction was part of a very sad attempt to feel like you are significant.

The idea has a certain amount of probability if Israel goes after Syria and hits some strategic targets in Iran, this forcing the U.S. into backing them.

I'd rather you attack the idea of the poster, and not the poster them self.:shk:
Every member of ATS is significant in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Will a WW happen this weekend? probably not. Maybe a 1/99999999 chance, which is still a tiny chance. We of course were always heading to the brink of wars, so it is inevitable.

Ps. That is if you do not consider Afghanistan, or Iraq wars.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No, no no WW3 will not start tomorrow.

It simply isn't convenient as I have a full calendar untill after the first of the year.

Check back with me in late December.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

No.

And I for one am heartily sick of "prophecies." Except for the ones in Mirthful Me's thread.

Is anyone familiar with the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf? Yes? Think carefully about why this may have to do with my being a skeptic ...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Very unlikely.

A world war would require the US/Nato, Russia and China to want to go to war and nothing I have seen or heard in the last 30 days, remotely leds me to think that WW3 will start this weekend.

For me, it seems more likely that aliens will land and that the Bengals will go the whole season without losing a game

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Negatory.

I don't believe there will EVER be another world-wide war. Hopefully 2 was enough to learn a priceless lesson.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
As many past and current threads that have mentioned movements in the government like grounding plans or aircraft carriers moving to various locations, well no one has mention in these threads Bush is at Central Command and in Florida like the day 9-11 happened. Just an observance.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Only 4 hours to go before the 48 hours is up.

Let's all hope nobody has a hand quivering over that launch button, if so, we can all go and kiss our ass good-bye........

Pour a pint and sit back to watch the show.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anyone think there is a natural bit of excitement with big disasters? Kind of like the car crash scenario near your neighborhood. When everyone runs out to see it and repeats every aspect and almost seems drunk on excitement or adrenalin?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join