It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Man Shoots 4 Cops, Flees, on the Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- A massive manhunt is under way after four Miami-Dade County, Florida, police officers were shot Thursday, a police spokeswoman said. One of the officers later died, Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Alvarez said.
art.florida.officers.wplg.jpg

Police and ambulances converge on the scene where four officers were shot Thursday.

Cmdr. Linda O'Brien identified the suspect as Kevin Wehner, 30, whom she said should be considered "armed and dangerous."

Florida never ceases to amaze me. Ever since I moved here two years ago I swear i've never heard of more crime, drugs, and just overall thuggery than New York, California, or Virginia.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
While the suspect in this case is Black you have to remember that alot of it has to do with Castro's Mariel Boatlift that released thousands of killers, gangsters, smugglers, rapists, etc into South Florida. Take Tony Montana from Scarface as a fictional example.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
While the suspect in this case is Black you have to remember that alot of it has to do with Castro's Mariel Boatlift that released thousands of killers, gangsters, smugglers, rapists, etc into South Florida. Take Tony Montana from Scarface as a fictional example.

Tony didn't stay in South Florida though. He moved to New York, changed
his name to Michael and began killing cops and businessmen. Castro is
indeed in-directly responsible for many U.S. deaths via importing terror.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by el_madmaster

This Guy will be laying on the Lethal Injection cart when convicted of His crime,You can count on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
ill go ahead and note that Tony Montana wasn't even modeled after a real person. He was 100% fiction.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They posted the wrong picture and name, wow! I just went back to CNN where it is the headline, and they showed the wrong picture and wrong name for the suspect earlier.

I smell lawsuit.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Tony didn't stay in South Florida though. He moved to New York, changed
his name to Michael and began killing cops and businessmen. Castro is
indeed in-directly responsible for many U.S. deaths via importing terror.

Castro purposely did this because he knew it would destabilize South Florida and cause a massive increase in crime ... which it did. Yet half of this board thinks him and his buddy Chavez are practically saints. It seems that you and I are the only ones who can see reality.

top topics

join