It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a disturbing conversation I had

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

You make a valid point...But regardless, this isn't the type of thing the government would be looking for. I don't care how advanced these chips are...There simply are not enough resources to monitor such arbitrary things. It's silly really.

They can check me out for all I care. I have nothing to hide.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
they are hiding it in the hiv vaccine.. well they way they are pushing it one might think about the possibility.

when I was in the military every time i turned around i was being stuck with a needle or asked to take so random pill for all sorts of things. it wouldn’t be hard to sneak a chip in someone.

although i personally dont think i have a chip at least not one that is being actively monitored. i say this because i would have been locked up long ago if i had.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have read up on this some, due to the local hospitals starting to utilize it for medical records (this was in our local paper a few months ago).

www.verichipcorp.com...

This is the verichip website and they are advertising the chip for many "ease of use functions" including:

Patient Identification, Infant Protection, Wander Protection, and Asset Tracking.

They also have an online database that the "chipped" pays a monthly fee to keep all the information up to date and can make changes to their chip information as necessary.

I see it being marketed to people as an upcoming necessity in life. I for one am not interested in being Chipped.

A_L

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
So what if they chip us? I don't see what the big deal is here.

would this be a good time to ask you to have my chip injected into you as well? No big deal, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
^^^ way above on that one^^^

This debate seems to crop up all the time. "I do no wrong, so I don't need to worry." What is legal now may not always be so. What happens when what you are doing suddenly is deemed unacceptable? Do you fight it or do you bend over and take it? What happens when you become the object of attention wrongly? Personally, I don't want the PTB to have anymore of a strangle hold on me than what is already there.

I often wonder about data harvesting and it's ramifications. If you had a card that covered all of your transactions and that info was packaged in such a way as to be of interest to curious people, would you be worried about someone selling it? Suppose you buy too much of a product that sends a up a flag, suppose your phamacy sales are recorded and 'accidentally' made available to life insurance companies? Life can certainly get progressively worse when interested parties gain access to what your card saves. This is what has bothered me with credit cards. This also sent a chill through me when I read about the billion dollar data center that walmart has amassed. Now I hear that for marketing and security purposes, walmart can match your sales to a photo of you no matter which branch you visit. I wont even go into how walmart wants to open their own banks, so they can know your financial, health and spending history all under one roof.

These things alone dont mean crap to the average guy, but altogether, it can really paint a scary picture. Do we really need cameras everywhere we go? Do we need databases culling all of our likes and dislikes? Is this all going to stop bad men from bombing out world? I strongly doubt it. Ask yourself why if not for security reasons.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have personally had a chip put on me against my will and believe me they can be very uncomfortable. I may have more than one, but the one that bothers me the most is on the bridge of my nose. I have tried putting strong magnets on it for as many as twelve hours with no obvious affects. Also had my sister and girlfriend try and remove it by cutting into my nose with no luck. It seems as if it was injected into the cartledge. Doctor Roger Leir of alienscalpel.com responded to my email and requested I get an x-ray and send it to him to see if he could help.
This particular device actually emits digital video that is projected, strobe like, constantly in all directions. Although only visible in my peripheral vision when my eyes are open, they are much more visible when closing my eyes. For several years now this device has increased in discomfort progressively. At first being a minor irritation, and now being very uncomfortable. The emissions cause the muscles in my eyes, face and head to contract at various rates and locations, (making me wonder if there is some kind of array) This is quite cruel physically and effectively disrupting my mental abilities, like articulation or math, that was easy to do in my head, has become more difficult.
I believe this is going on all over. The group that did this to me were very good at it and, I have to believe, that they have continued unabated since I left the area.
You have only to do a search on government mind control to find many websites devoted to this kind of attack. Hopefully people will begin to ask questions about this kind of behavior.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, I personally wouldn't want to get "chipped." Here is an article from Coast to Coast. At least the Senate is going in the right direction.

From the Los Angeles Times
Senate blocks mandatory ID implants in employees.
The bill would prevent employers in the state from requiring workers to have the devices.
By Patrick McGreevy, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

Here is the Link to the article.

Article

Looks like a step in the right direction. Let's hope it stays on course.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join