It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 First Responder Heard WTC 7 Demolition Countdown(Video added)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is damning news.
The only downside will be that Prison Planet reported this.
But then aagin,its not like this will be allowed in the Wall St Journal or NewYork Times.The important thing is who is saying this,not who is reporting it.

(PrisonPlanet)-In a taped interview with us after the event, McPadden made it clear that he and onlookers clearly heard "three, two, one" from the radio before the building collapsed. We will be releasing that tape over the next week. We also talked to other first responders who verified the story.

prisonplanet.com...

Full story here
prisonplanet.com...

Video here
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
wow, since this years 6th anniversary of sept 11th it seems a whole bunch of new stories are coming out. V. interesting I will be checking back to see when they release it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Add the Red Cross to Those that are "In On It"

We started asking questions, everybody started asking questions, and the next thing you know there was a Red Cross representative pacing back and forth in front of the crowd holding his hand over the radio - I couldn't hear what it was saying but it was like pulsed - whatever the speech was on there it was pulsed - and that means to me most likely it was a countdown."

"But he took his hand off at the last three seconds and he gave this heartfelt look - like just run for your life - because he didn't want to bring it on his conscience - he didn't want to go to his grave with that - and then we had a couple of seconds to put our heads together," said McPadden

-From the OP source.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The video has just been posted.....
You can view it here ------> www.youtube.com...

When will people start listening to the first responders?
When will people stop waiting for Fox/CNN/MSNB to repost it?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
From what I'm gathering is that these people were close enough to the building that they had to run for their life? What happened to the collapse zone that was suppossedly ordered by the firechief (or Silverstein)? Whatever you believe it to be.

If Silverstein or the fire chief decided to "pull it" (the firefighting operation), why were there people still around? Just makes Silverstein's comments that much more suspect IMO.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff,

With all due respect, you are the last person i expected to buy into the Silverstein garbage. There was a collapse zone!! This other man is claiming the RED CROSS is involved!!! Come on man??!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
With all due respect, you are the last person i expected to buy into the Silverstein garbage.

Well, I was willing to give the fire operations side a chance.

There was a collapse zone!!

If there was a collapse zone, why did they have to run for their lives?

This other man is claiming the RED CROSS is involved!!! Come on man??!!!

He does no such thing. He says a man from Red Cross, not the whole Red Cross. To me there's a difference.

It's like saying the whole Bush administration was involved in outing Valery Plume, when it has only been established as being one of the administration. I know. Bad analogy.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Hi Griff,

If you were 100 yards or so away from a 47 story building and saw it collapsing... what would you do? I know I would run my a## off ..especially knowing that earlier in the day thousands of people were crushed from a falling skyscraper.

He does say "a man", yet this man knew what was going on by carrying a radio that from this account was blurting out a countdown.....
GRIFF!!!??? one of the smarter "truthers" in here... do you honestly think if there were a black op controlled demolition going on, they would give radios to the Red Cross workers so they could hear the count down???

Dude... come on!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Griff

Griff,

With all due respect, you are the last person i expected to buy into the Silverstein garbage. There was a collapse zone!! This other man is claiming the RED CROSS is involved!!! Come on man??!!!

If you were on the inside and you had a man on the ground, would you put him in a black cloak and a Darth Vader Helmet? No you would give him a uniform from the red cross, or a construction worker outfit, or a medical worker's clothing .

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know why people would make this stuff up. These people are not being paid I would not suspect. WTC building #7 is pretty strange and I heard the owner of that building put terrorism insurance on it before 9/11. Maybe the insurance was in response from the first WTC bombing. I have not be keeping up with 9/11 stuff. There are more questions then answers that's for sure and I bet the families who lost love ones are wondering about all this stuff.

The one thing that sticks in my mind is the pentagon building after it was hit. Nothing but a hole and no wing marks. If someone says they were obliterated is completely avoiding physics all together. Aircraft wings have mass and when you increase the speed of the aircraft that mass increases. This is why we saw wing outlines on the WTC impacts. The WTC's had an exoskeleton of steel proving the point that the mass of steel was nothing compared to mass of those light weight aluminum wings (It was the increase in mass caused by the speed of the plane). Aluminum is less dense then steel and that's what gives it it's light weight.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Um...why would you have him outside with a radio at all? If this was supposed to be this ultra secret black ops move... why ...why... why would he not have an ear piece in??

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
I heard the owner of that building put terrorism insurance on it before 9/11. Maybe the insurance was in response from the first WTC bombing.

Well... since you just paid 90 million dollars on a complex that was just attacked in 1993...I would say that would be a smart thing to do. So your right... thats why Silverstein insured his properties.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Aircraft wings have mass and when you increase the speed of the aircraft that mass increases. This is why we saw wing outlines on the WTC impacts.

Actually, the mass of the wings doesn't increase with speed. It's the force of the impact that does.

F=ma
m=F/a
a=F/m

Just thought I'd chime in.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Redge777

If you were on the inside and you had a man on the ground, would you put him in a black cloak and a Darth Vader Helmet? No you would give him a uniform from the red cross, or a construction worker outfit, or a medical worker's clothing .

exactly this could be very true! I have also been thinking this for sometime. I recall hearing reports that a fireman (or someone dressed as a fireman) knew well ahead of time and was asking people to leave which initially raised my suspicion. Most likely a few operators were disguised as firemen, police officers and other rescue workers (red cross). This sort of thing is consistent with a high class terrorist operations. Not to mention phone taps, fake calls and interceptions from people pretending to be someone else either for diversions and/or misleading information. With all the chaos that day they would most likely got away with it easily unnoticed.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If you were 100 yards or so away from a 47 story building and saw it collapsing... what would you do? I know I would run my a## off ..especially knowing that earlier in the day thousands of people were crushed from a falling skyscraper.

You have a point but the reason to have a collapse zone is so people aren't closer than if the building would topple~500 ft. Now, being 100 yards away (300 ft.) would put you inside the "collapse zone". So, was there a collapse zone or not?

He does say "a man", yet this man knew what was going on by carrying a radio that from this account was blurting out a countdown.....
GRIFF!!!??? one of the smarter "truthers" in here... do you honestly think if there were a black op controlled demolition going on, they would give radios to the Red Cross workers so they could hear the count down???

It doesn't make sense if it was a black-op. But, this guy is not the only one coming out to say there was a countdown. I tend to believe people who were there as to what they saw, heard and experienced.

What if WTC 7 was set up for demolition as a just-in-case scenario (being a housing for so many government agencies) and the smartest thing to do would have been to "pull it"? Why lie about that?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well,a countdown would certainly explain alot and maybe the sheeple will now change their minds!

Inside job is fast becoming the most obvious conclusion to the events of that day.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Was the Red Cross implicated?

Yes in fact this so called first responder stated in the video from the OP at approx. 1:05 of the video he states that there was a "domain of Red Cross" that he was working with. This was not just the one guy standing there. There was a Red Cross crew there. The notion that the Red Cross was either in on it or that they would have access to radios that have a link to the Times Square, New Years Eve style countdown is not possible.

Who's next on the in on it list ? The Cub Scouts?

Was there a collapse zone?

Q: So they just put you in a safe area, safe enough for when that building came down?

A: 5 blocks. 5 blocks away. We still could see. Exactly right on point, the cloud just stopped right there. Then when that building was coming down, that same rumbling. –EMT Decosta Wright

graphics8.nytimes.com...

And that was one of the directions from the command post, to make sure we clear the collapse zone from 7 and this is a 600-foot-tall building, so we had to clear a 600-foot radius from that building. –Battalion Chief John Norman
www.firehouse.com...

…Captain Verraile from 24 Engine said, “Hey, let’s just back everything off here because this building is coming down.” –Firefighter Howie Scott
graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
the NYFD was not complicate. they were TOLD by the higher ups (ones who knew wtc7 was going to blowup) to radio people away from the building because it was going to fall. if there were casualties, wtc7 would stick out like a sore thumb in the official story. only the events with casualties got attention, thats why nobody gave much attention to wtc7 over the years.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrick Bateman

sorry to assume you have any names ...but... who are the "higher ups?" and where is your source for this?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And that was one of the directions from the command post, to make sure we clear the collapse zone from 7 and this is a 600-foot-tall building, so we had to clear a 600-foot radius from that building. –Battalion Chief John Norman
www.firehouse.com...

Exactly my point. 100 yards is only 300 feet. They were 2 football fields away from the building. 5 blocks in NYC is pretty large. So, again I'll ask why were people close enough to fear for their lives? Is it because he was actually there and not part of the fire department and therefore wouldn't have been commanded to "pull it"? Or could it be that he was a first responder and was there doing his job as search and rescue? Therefore actually witnessing what went down? I take his word over most of all. Eye witness accounts are very rare but for the most part, IMO, they show us something that has not been told to us.

Are you calling this man, a hero of 9/11, a liar? Plain and simple question. Answer that please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join