It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if? A thought on aliens and UFOs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just thought I'd pass along my thoughts on something. With all the talk of E.T.s existing I thought I would put my two cents in. This may get a little personal but what if GOD created a whole bunch of races in the universe. Then GOD waits until there is only one left standing and then, only then, he lets them continue to live on. Lets face it folks, the Human race is killing off each other even though it looks like overpopulation is running rampant. Let me know what you think about this. Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well then, we r sooooooo f*cked

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Kinda like Highlander- there can be only one. Do you mean like an experiment to find out what works then go with it?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I agree with silQ, there's no way in hell we'll come out on top.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Kinda like Highlander- there can be only one. Do you mean like an experiment to find out what works then go with it?

I also posted that same theory a while back..except God is the alien...they came back to check on us..but then see what we have done and deceided that we weren't worth the effort.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Netstorm, I like your idea. That is almost exactly what I meant. I agree also that we would be screwed if that was the case!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
well then, we r sooooooo f*cked

My thoughts exactly

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
yea i dont thnk wed be doin to good, btw...niice icon gamer

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I agree 90% we're too self-destructive as a race to succeed in some sort of SURVIVOR on an interstellar level...

the remaining 10% however says how do we know that other races arent more self-destructive themselves...

its like you get a guy who likes to cross roads in front of traffic, you'd say his chances of survival are some of the lowest.... but if everyone else was doing the same thing... he's back on par...

all i'm saying is you never know how aliens act, so we can never have a definate opinion of ourselves in comparison to them untill we know more about them

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
first off, I don't think "God" would be racist or prejudiced.

If he made all these different races around the universe, he most likely enjoys the diversity.

Therefore "God" will not single out one race/species over another but instead select the best of each race.

so all in all, the majority of us is screwed!!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
By definition, GOD IS AN ALIEN. (space alien)
He MADE Earth and is not FROM Earth.
There are too many abductees reporting other ET species for us to be the ONLY ones left.

new topics

top topics

join