It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Makeover For Hillary Clinton! Read All About It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The following is from an external source, and not written by me. I invite you to view this information and comment on it.

Dear Fellow Conservative,

Bay Buchanan has just done something very dangerous...

No, it's not that she has written a new book about Hillary Clinton. It's much more than that.

It's that Bay has scored a direct hit on the "Hillary Express" -- and we all know for sure how hazardous that can be!

What Bay Buchanan has done is expose the inner workings of Hillary's "extreme makeover" campaign, perhaps the most cynical, cold-blooded deception of American voters in the history of Presidential elections.

I've watched every Presidential election since the epic Nixon-Kennedy contest in 1960. I thought I'd seen everything big-time politics could throw at us. But I was dead wrong!

Bay Buchanan has uncovered the undeniable, bedrock truth about Hillary Clinton, which is...

She will not be elected President if the voters know the truth about who she really is... and what she really believes. And Hillary and her strategists know this!

Indeed, by the time "Team Hillary" -- the biggest campaign staff ever amassed in U.S. election history -- is finished, their "product" will be kinder, more thoughtful, a person of faith, a politician with beliefs and values that reflect those of Middle America, and a leader tough enough to be the nation's commander-in-chief in a time of war.

Imagine! The long-time, anti-war, anti-military Hillary Clinton as "the best choice to defend the American Homeland."

As soon as this book hits the bestseller list, as it assuredly will, Bay Buchanan knows she will be attacked personally and savagely in every print and TV news outlet by wave after wave of Clintonista shock troops.

But she wrote the book anyway. And having just finished reading it, I can promise you that you have never read a more enthralling (and alarming!) book about top-level, high-stakes political scheming in your life.

Today, for a limited time, Human Events is making The Extreme Makeover of Hillary (Rodham) Clinton available to you absolutely free.

Click Here to get The Extreme Makeover of Hillary (Rodham) Clinton -- which it will be my pleasure to send you ABSOLUTELY FREE in hard cover.

Sincerely,

Thomas S. Winter
Editor in Chief, HUMAN EVENTS

P.S. Here is how to tick off a liberal...just subscribe to HUMAN EVENTS today! (And you'll receive a FREE copy of The Extreme Makeover of Hillary (Rodham) Clinton -- a $27.95 value.)

P.P.S. Make a liberal even madder by subscribing for 70 weeks and also get -- absolutely free -- The Official Handbook of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.
For instant service, call us toll-free at 888.GO.RIGHT (888.467.4448).

Click here to get started today.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Not bumping my own thread, but to get things started, I would like to express an opinion here;

Seems as though, by magic, we are supposed to forget all about the earlier 'Clinton years' in the White House. How they stole things from there on their departure. We're supposed to forget about Whitewater, and her husband's sexual predatory nature, Hillary's recent scandal involving funds from chinese source (oops, I forgot, she gave it back).
Fellow Americans and ATS'ers, we're not foolish enough to let her slip blinders on us, just because she is going to switch tactics in mid-stream, are we?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thats sort of how politics works. We're supposed to forget all about Sandy Berger's little clepto accident and be okay with Hillary making him a policy advisor for her campaign and of course that patronizing Southern drawl thing never happened.

That's just how it works. Voters are pretty short-sighted and immensely stupid thanks to generations of government education and MSM brainwashing.

Sad but true.

Somebody could build a robot, announce its a robot, and with the right marketing team that robot could still be elected President even though all of America sat and watched the robot being built on TV.

Marketing, appeasement and half-truths are what the public seem to want.

Didnt Bush run on a promise to stop America's meddling foreign policy and nation building tactics? Hmmm......

Theyre all the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That's exactly what frightens me about this whole mess! I listen to a lot of talk radio, and I actually heard a listener tell Michael Savitch, that he was going to vote for Hillary because she is a woman, and it was time we had a woman pres. This is scary thinking, to say the least!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah it is an extreme makeover.

See my old thread here about her sudden interest in religion:

Holy Hillary!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I would like to add something else here. As the OP of any thread, we all hope that it will hit 'Hot Topics.' get lots of views and replies, which gives the OP more points, of course. (If you are a serious ATS member, that's not the entirety of it either. You want to inform, get to the truth and discuss).That is reallly not that important in this thread. I live in mortal fear that this woman, might actually get elected. Anything I can do on my part, to help expose her for what she really is, and what she is about....well, that's worth far more than flags, stars and points on ATS!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Lots of people think a "just because" excuse qualifies a person. Hillary "just because" she's a woman or Obama "just because" he's black or any Republican "just because" theyre a Republican or any Democrat "just because" theyre a Democrat. Its works in reverse too. Many think they should vote against whatever "just because." Ron Paul is going to get an awful ot of dirty looks "just because" he's a Republican. People don't want to bother to look any deeper than that.

It's more like rooting for a sports team than anything else. Go D's! Go R's! Who cares about the country as long as my team wins.

Why not get somebody in a wheelchair to run? Then we'd all have to vote for him because it would be the P.C. thing to do.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

You pose a lot of 'Food for Thought,' that the American people need to digest. Unfortunately, your comments are more true than false. I could elaborate further, but shouldn't. That would be a whole other thread!

Oh, and thanks DJ for your offering!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just sounds to me like someone wants extra book sales...

Every single candidate in the 2008 election has changed their spots or bent the truth about themselves in some way to make themselves more electable. It happens in pretty much all democracies, and it's one of the downsides of the democratic system (i.e. that human beings are involved somewhere along the line, and we have this tendency to lie and cheat to get what we want).

Perhaps I'm cynical, but honestly... if you stood on the brink of becoming the most powerful person in the world, could you honestly swear you wouldn't deliberately omit a few facts about yourself, or twist the truth a little, or do something slightly dishonest to get the top job? I'd be very surprised if anyone could answer yes completely honestly.

Not that I'm condoning the method. I'm saying you shouldn't be surprised, and this is far from limited to Clinton/the Democrats.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ste2652

I'd buy into that theory to some degree on more than one issue. But look at the track record here. Surely no one can be this blind can they? Also, did you notice in the link, where you can get the book for free?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Yeah it is an extreme makeover.

See my old thread here about her sudden interest in religion:

Holy Hillary!

I was just over browsing your 'Holy Hillary' thread. Very interesting! I know that we are not discussing Bush here, but I did notice that he was mentioned several times in this thread in reference to Hillary's new-found religion.
Someone said that, unlike Hilary, Bush was a REAL born-again Christian! I think that I might have to differ opinion on that. He might have went through the motions to please Laura, and to be more politically appealing, but I honestly do not see how he could have had a true transformation and still profess ties with 'Skull and Bones' secret society. They are as far removed from a Christian organization as you can get.
A TRUE born-again person has a REAL spiritual transformation. While they may still be capable of sin, certain things will become abhorrent to them. Skull and Bones would be top of the list.

I also saw another reference there, where a woman post-er stated that it was time that we had a woman pres. That since the beginning of this country, we had been led by men. I don't tread on anybody's sexual preference in a candidate, BUT, please, make SURE it IS the RIGHT woman. I just don't think it will be Hillary R. Clinton. Ordinarily I would say that we shouldn't judge her by her husband's actions, and that is not the totality of my basis. But answer me this; Will she or won't she be taking him into the White House with her? I'm one American that has not forgotten ALL that the two of them have done.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Another thing conservatives seem to forget is that under Bill Clinton, this nation had the greatest era of economic prosperity in our nation's history. That is the real issue, what can a president do for the quality of life in this country. What have the Republicans given us lately? Economic recession, public bathroom sex, hitting on congessional errand boys, a quagmimire of a war, unethical cronyism, political bullying, treason (revealing CIA agent's identity) etc etc. What do you care more about, the quality of your own life or giving into vitriolic propaganda?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
Another thing conservatives seem to forget is that under Bill Clinton, this nation had the greatest era of economic prosperity in our nation's history. That is the real issue, what can a president do for the quality of life in this country. What have the Republicans given us lately? Economic recession, public bathroom sex, hitting on congessional errand boys, a quagmimire of a war, unethical cronyism, political bullying, treason (revealing CIA agent's identity) etc etc. What do you care more about, the quality of your own life or giving into vitriolic propaganda?

i'M NOT EXACTLY TICKLED PINK BY THE PRESENT PARTY IN OFFICE. nOR DID i VOTE FOR HIM. i WAS SO DEPRESSED AT OUR PITIFUL CHOICES, THAT i DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL. Ooops, I just saw I had my all caps on, sorry, wasn't shouting. I will vote this time, and it will be for a guy that believes in getting us back to the roots of our beginnings. He believes in the Constitution.
And as far as the nation's prosperity, under the Clinton Administration, I believe I heard a rumor that he was floating off the trickle down effect of Reaganomics.
And you mention treason. There's also another couple of indications that Mr. Clinton was warned there would be an attack on U.S. soil, and did nothing. And talk about sexual misconduct, he didn't bother hiding it in a 'public' restroom, it was taking place in the oval office, with a White House Aide!
He and Hilary entered the WH on a trail of controversy and cover-up from day one. If that weren't bad enough, they stole items from it when they left, like a pair of common crooks!

Furthermore, why would you and I want to tear each other to shreds over the Clintons and the Bush's, when they're buddies? Both are deeply rooted in crime, and have a track record that speaks for itself.

[edit on 9/14/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Sound like one of those "just because" voters. There wasnt any of this partisan nonsense in describing the hypocrasy and general distrust of politicians until you manufactured it.

Good job, "just because."

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by 420prajna

Sound like one of those "just because" voters. There wasnt any of this partisan nonsense in describing the hypocrasy and general distrust of politicians until you manufactured it.

Good job, "just because."

TGR, I think you should run for president.

You make as much sense as anyone running. (except, Ron Paul).

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar

You know, my first reaction to that was that it must be an insult.

I guess that shows what I think of politicians.

Like, "gee, you're as honest as a politician" or "you make as much sense as a politician."

I guess there's always the possibility it IS an insult. Oh well.

I've never used so many smiley faces before.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by janasstar

You know, my first reaction to that was that it must be an insult.

I guess that shows what I think of politicians.

Like, "gee, you're as honest as a politician" or "you make as much sense as a politician."

I guess there's always the possibility it IS an insult. Oh well.

I've never used so many smiley faces before.

Oh no my friend, that was not an insult. I guess I have difficulty getting my point across correctly. That darned foothillbilly element keeps rising up.
I meant it as a compliment. Take it as one.

Definition of foothillbilly: I was raised in foothills of NC. Never graduated to real hillbilly.

top topics

join