It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt Underway After Florida Police Injured in Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Check out what Hal Turner is saying about this at his website. IMHO, ever since I started going to his website, researching this whole mess we are in, and the discoveries Ive found about his racist ways, makes me want to puke.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
the police found the suspect only 5 blocks from where i sleep in pembroke pines, fl. They said he had an AK with him and shot at the police officers. The police officers "returned fire" and killed the suspect at around midnight.

Also, the police were breaking into homes in the area if the residents werent home to answer the door. During these searches the police stumbled upon a hydroponic marajauna lab. Correct me if im wrong here, but since the police didnt have a warrent then they cant arrest the grower of the mj.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I have a friend who lived like right in the emidiate area, who told me about everything, and about those labs they found, apprently nothing new to the area. Also theres a few streets, that cops don't even go near, if you were speeding or doing something stupid, they would follow you, untill you got out of the area and then give you a ticket lol, apparently some hardcore gangs and drug lords aroun there, and arms sales.
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 14-9-2007 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Any mention of why he was pulled over in the first place?

When they say 'tactical', I tend to believe it was a planned traffic stop for some other reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

Have our police really become that cowardly?

Thats like something I would expect to hear out of France where the police will not enter the Islamic parts of Paris, France and Stockholm, Sweden because they are afraid they Muslim youth will throw moltov cocktails at them.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
thanks for keeping the thread updated.

I'm relieved this guy is off the streets, now if only the cops can close the case on officer Reyka's killer, i'd feel better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join