It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im new :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hello everyone, i'm a 33 year old female. married 3 kids. I'm here for answers to why the world doesnt feel right. I guess that I am just starting to open my eyes and look around. I am looking for same like minded individuals to share information and hopefully fruitful conversations

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi there lillianna32, welcome to ATS!

The world is sick, that's for sure, but hopefully your stay here won't be sickening

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. You may find the answers to the questions you have here and may find answers to questions you haven't thought of asking yet. Enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lillianna32
hello everyone, i'm a 33 year old female. married 3 kids.

Welcome to ATS, lillianna!

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of the ATS Community. Please don't forget there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well. Many of our members come here for that aspect alone.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I'm here for answers to why the world doesnt feel right. I guess that I am just starting to open my eyes and look around.

I would venture to say that the vast majority of active members on these boards came here for the same or similar reasons. Some being like the houseguest from hades ... they never leave.
*teasing*

I am looking for same like minded individuals to share information and hopefully fruitful conversations

I'm quite certain that if you were to put forth an example or two of the issues and or concerns which brought you to ATS, there would be several members who would be more than happy to post relevant discussions and or related topics.

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask ... myself or anyone, for that matter.

In my signature, you will notice a few links that may benefit your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community of folks ... all seeking a somewhat common goal, truth.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join