It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The David Lightworth Messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
First, if applicable, again, I protest this thread being moved to the skunkeroos; this time from the Aliens and UFOs board.

This is a response to the thread titled At the Brink of War. And let me get right to the point: There are many people who are keeping a certain huge secret that they KNOW is at the heart (or part of it) of the most recently-magnified war posturing. (It's 9-13). I'm in an indescribably unusual situation where I have absolutely no choice but to keep the secret as well... All I can say is I have a strong connection with genuinely unexplained phenomena on the order of the very apparently Highest Power; enough to assert myself as a legitimate authority.

I've more than once revealed my secret on another website under 2 names, but it sounds so schizophrenic as to be incapable of receiving cogent or, in however many cases, honest feedback.

Many know exactly who I am; enough to present the following crypticism and feel secure enough in its eventual universality: I had a flip this morning. It's the 7th or 8th such flip since (September) 1991. (Hint: the flip involves missing time).

I'm for ending the totalitarian secrecy, and I will argue as much as I can to that end. My blog speaks for itself. The latest 4 entries were ATS threads. Hell if I'll let them be buried here. To reference a segment near the end of my original (and longest) entry, my spiritual/political views are unshakeably of the (basically) Deist/Prime Directive persuasion. Bloggo (or you can search the display name Lightworth):

www.myspace.com...

In the profile, the latter part (after the ellipse) of the second (Who I'd Like to Meet) section is of particular importance.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Lightworth]

(Later): Interesting moving of the thread. Never been to BTS. Hola, all.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Lightworth]

new topics

join