It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Soldiers who wrote critical article on war dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
btw did you notice that another soldier from that group is also dead? Three in all!!

www.abcnews.go.com...
Another of the authors, Staff Sgt. Jeremy Murphy, was shot in the . while the group was working on the article.

coincidences, synchronicity, random?

I don't know but I think the mother deserves a full investigation regardless of what the predetermined outcome will be.

How did ABC know that one of the group was shot in the . while the group was working on the article?

Why didn't ABC give any details about that shooting? Maybe they put it in their original article, but to only mention that "Staff Sgt. Jeremy Murphy, was shot in the . while the group was working on the article." raises questions about ABC's reporting quality. Was SSgt Murphy out on patrol while others edited the article?
Was SSgt Murphy shot by someone trying to stop them from writing the article?
Is ABC just trying to feed conspiracy theories?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I wasn't referring specifically to you trying to demonize me so much as those who share your viewpoints/worldview, demonizing folks who they disagree with. I.E. they don't share my worldview so they must be evil, and capable of any sort of attrocity, so they must be as bad or worse the Hitler/Stalin.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join