It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians say ETs modifiying DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Sounds like "star children"...mentions children in Himalayas, Mexico, India.
Maybe we are being prepared for something.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
WoW! I never even knew DNA manipulation to that point was even possible I mean he mentioned that some children can "see with parts of their bodies" that's amazing!

Anyways I think you're right we could be prepared for something maybe this has something to do with NWO?

Maybe after we're all gone there will still be a race of highly intelligent humanoids instead of us. Who knows?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Lukekilla4]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There are a number of articles on the announcement, I'm still trying to absorb the first, your link.
The closest explanation I could comprehend on this from an article:

"...We already know that our subconscious is affected by subliminal frequencies and hypnosis, and the Russian research may have given us a scientific explanation why such techniques work so well. The question is whether the specific frequencies of these languages are designed to affect or reprogram our human DNA? This may well give us grounds for reviewing ancient texts in regards to our origins...".
link

It'll be interesting to to learn more on this as it's dissected by other Science folks who not only understand the theory but can explain it in English.

Dallas

--------------------------------
Added 'ex' tags and a link

[edit on 13/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
From the article:

call these ‘soul languages’. Rochelle vocalises them when doing energy work and healing. Healing with sound and frequencies takes on a new meaning in this context. It could mean that Rochelle and others like her may well intuitively be able to change or reprogram DNA though such frequencies while healing.

Load of new-age crap. And I have a science background. The article is pure unadulterated new-age junk science. But it'll be very popular because most find it more empowering to believe stuff than to take science classes.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What exactly do you mean by "New-age crap"

Please Elaborate.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
They are referencing IndiaDaily as one of their sources. I don't even know if I believe that article is true at all. Any other links?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Sounds like "star children"...mentions children in Himalayas, Mexico, India.
Maybe we are being prepared for something.

if you read David Icke "the biggest secret" you have a better idea

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yah, I've read a number of India daily stuff that I could not confirm elsewhere. But this one has other references, some seem based on the original article.

bigblog.com... 50522036.html

www.industryinet.com...
miniaturebrainwave.blogspot.com...
www.buzzflash.net...:astro-biology
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There's more too.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukekilla4
What exactly do you mean by "New-age crap"

If you can't tell the difference between actual science and what I referred to as "new age crap" then I don't have enough time to fully explain the difference. In short, new age crap is not science. It uses the language of science mixed with spiritual stuff combined (usually) with a hint of paranoia.

Hey, wouldn't it annoy you if you were a car mechanic and you read some ridiculous article talking about some revolutionary product for adjusting the gear-injection phase-ratio of your headlight bearings? If you knew anything about cars, you'd know they're full of it, they're scammers, and that they're using language that SOUNDS good and SOUNDS like car parts but isn't REALLY. Of course, if you pointed that out in a forum like this, you'd be accused of being closed-minded to such innovative ideas. If you pointed out the lack of engineering articles in REAL journals supporting phase-ratios of headlight bearings, folks here would probably accuse the "real journals" of being closed-minded.

Yada yada yada..

new topics

top topics

join