It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email to Earthfiles RE:Drones, this is what i got..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by from downunder
if LMH was trying to distance herself from the drone episodes, why would she reply to the the original email by outlining every single contribution - & the dates - that were posted on her site in regards to this very subject matter???

She could have done that while still keeping her distance from the story. All she had to do was copy and paste links real quick.

Personally, I read into her reply as her saying that she doesn't care for the story anymore, but she posted links to the info because the person showed interest in it.

Both LMH and C2C stopped talking about the drone stuff around the same time and haven't said a word about it since then. Either they were in on a viral campaign and were told their parts in it were done with or they got sucked into that campaign by the people running it and they saw they were fooled and stopped saying anything about it.

I agree to what someone said about C2C. It seems they jump on anything these days. I started listening to it not long after George Noory took over the show and I've found some of the old Art shows floating around on the net and Art wasn't as quick to jump on to a story like they do now. I've heard George end a few interviews early though. One being a guy who said he invented a time machine and was selling them for like $500.00 or something. Not long into the interview George asked the guy is there's any refunds to people if they don't work and the guy said no. George went to commercial and when he came back the guy wasn't a guest anymore

[edit on 13-9-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
sure, but by posting those earthfile links etc, she's actually cataloging every part she's played in this story so far - i dont see that as distancing herself from it at all.

perhaps she's just been told from higher up to... "shut up"?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by from downunder]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
And, I seem to be the only
person to file an FOIA on
this.

Sad, sad days for ATS.

Regards from a sad
Lex

This is the 3rd time I've read you mentioning the FOIA you filed, don't know if there are more. Good on you.
There are various ways of contributing, you've taken one approach. It would be good to hear from you again about this when they actually respond.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
And, I seem to be the only
person to file an FOIA on
this.

Sad, sad days for ATS.

Regards from a sad
Lex
What's an FOIA?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Freedom of Information Act.

I keep saying it in the hopes
others will follow suit.

It's quite painless.

This Site can get
anyone interested started.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Good move there Lexion.
I would file ,but i'm not American so I presume they wont hand anything over to me.
My gut feeling tells me that this LMH lady is involved in the hoax at some level or other-her Email reply added some weight to my feeling- i.e.not revealing anything new,sending back old information/links...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

I sent in my own some time back on this, but so far have gotten no response. I assume that the time lag is just how our government does things.

But it was good that you posted the site to give folks a jumping off point. I personally think that ATS should have that site tattoed on the wallpaper here so that everyone can use it on all manner of things.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Good move there Lexion.
I would file ,but i'm not American so I presume they wont hand anything over to me.

I think they will. Citizenship is not a requirement, I don't think. Why not give it a try?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Really Skyler,
maybe its worth a try then,I shall look into it-
Seen as they are trying to ban certain aspects of the FOI thing in the UK at some future point,this could be a fantastic alternative

top topics

<< 1   >>

join