It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens get sustanance like Humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Has anything ever been said concerning if Aliens ate like Humans? It would be interesting to find out,what do Y'all think?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
Has anything ever been said concerning if Aliens ate like Humans? It would be interesting to find out,what do Y'all think?

Most accounts state that greys might not eat food but that they do have a self-sustaining set of organs that run off their own waste matter. Apparently some greys also excrete a slimey bad smelling waste through their skin, kind of like sweat.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Surely it would be more logical to prove the existance of said aliens before discussing possible means of sustenance?.

As yet I dont think I recall any proof of the existance of any aliens?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Surely it would be more logical to prove the existance of said aliens before discussing possible means of sustenance?.

As yet I dont think I recall any proof of the existance of any aliens?

Surely there's no harm in discussing it whether it's fiction or not.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeah you're right let's just discuss it just for the fun of it !

Maybe they get their sustanance through some elements on their planet that enter their body naturally without THEM having to do it themselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Considering every life form on this earth needs energy to live. Meaning photosynthesis or digestive sytems that create energy and produce waste. It stands to reason that life takes this path.
Lets say for arguments sake aliens are real. Whether it be the greys, reptilians, bugs, nordics, or any other that people claim to see. They all have a mouths, and why does any life form have a mouth? To eat, and when you eat you crap. So here's my theory. They are born or cloned whatever, they eat, crap, then die. kinda like every other known life form.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I guess it depends on the species.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I was wondering if they have names like people do. You know...John, Pete, Jose, Roberto, Ivan; and what about surnames.

top topics

join