It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIFE ON MARS: Results in progress!! It's about time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Conversation with 6th density unified thought realm, channeled using a ouija board. Very informative too!
----------------------------------------------------
Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) By whom?
A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.
Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?
A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.
Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?
A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.
---------------------------------------------------------------

AND NOW THE BIG ONE! Important!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Q: (L) OK, what's the scoop on this Mars Rock? (This session was held during the week of the "great announcement."
A: Vague as can be!
Q: (L) Is this rock from Mars?
Q: (L) How long have they known that rocks from Mars are on the planet?
A: 12 years.
Q: (L) OK, Why all of a sudden are they revealing, or releasing this information about this Mars Rock? In such a big and manipulative way? (T) You just said it!
A: You have already figured it out yourselves.
Q: (L) Well, Sheldon Nidle, the author of 'Becoming a Galactic Human'...
A: No.
Q: (T) Not Sheldon and the Galactic Humans! (L) Well, I know they said no, but they answered my question before I got it out: Sheldon has made an announcement which was put out on the Net...
Q: (L) So, there's not going to be a massive UFO landing between August 29th and December 31st of this year? (T) Only if you go and see Independence Day!
A: No comment!
Q: (L) Well, OK, but is this Mars Rock, and is this opening of the doors concept, is this leading up to some definite, overt interaction with aliens? (T) They told us, we know it, yes!
A: Gradually.
Q: (T) That's what it's all about. They're opening it up, and they're going to take the money... If they want to go to Mars to look for civilizations and stuff, which they're going to lead up to, and back to the moon here, and all this, and they're going to make Hoagland feel really good, because he's right! They've already done that!
A: Notice how you heard nothing about the Mars Probes until the rock announcement?
Q: (T) This is the new stuff?
A: The excavation robot spacecraft. One Probe is already on its way, another to follow. No further explanation about "loss" of Mars Explorer.
Q: (L) What did happen to the Mars Explorer?
A: Blacked out. You see, 'Too risky.' And too much too soon, due to pressure from Hoagland and others.
Q: (T) My own opinion is that they've already been there, and they know what's there.
A: No. Microbes are easier to swallow than humans in togas!
Q: (T) Cleopatra and Anthony are not going to go over real big this week! Especially with the Bible scholars. (F) And the scientists! (T) OK, you just mentioned that somebody from this planet already launched a Mars Probe. A new Mars Probe, that no one in public knows about. Because it's never been talked about. So, it's a secret probe. Who does it belong to?
A: Was secret US government.
Q: (T) Was it something that one of the Shuttle missions put out?
Q: (J) When did it go up?
A: September of 1995.
Q: (T) Last September, a year ago. So, it's gone for a year. It takes it a year, two years to get there? Maybe not that long. So, it's over halfway there at this point.
Q: (T) What's it going to do?
A: Next year.
Q: (T) Next year for the next probe?
Q: (T) Is this going to be one of those public ones?
A publicly announced one?
A: They both are.
Q: (T) What is the purpose of these probes?
A: Excavation to display living organisms.
Q: (T) Display? (L) Yes, for public consumption. In other words, not only do we have a rock now, that shows evidence that there was... (T) Oh, display, as when they find it and dig it up, they're going to show it on camera! (L) Yes! (T) Connie Kourek will interview it! (L) Right! (F) First they said they found no evidence, then they said it was inconclusive... Now, who the hell knows what they found! In revealing things, we'll start with fossilized life, and then move on... (L) So, they're going to display the discovery of living organisms on Mars to take the next step to acclimate...
Q: (L) So, in other words, this process is going to be something of an ongoing thing, and that all of these people who are cranking around about, you know, alien landings...
A: No faces, though.
Q: (L) There's not going to be any 'Faces On Mars?' They are not going to show us...
A: Won't be revealed, what do you think happened with Mars Explorer?
Q: (L) Well, what did happen with the Mars Explorer?
A: Hoagland forced their hand.
Q: (T) What do we think happened to the Mars Explorer? I think they switched channels. They just moved it from one communication post to another, and it's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. And they did it in such a way, that the NASA people really didn't know what happened, so that when they were asked, they could say, 'We don�t know what happened to it!' Because they really don't know what happened! (L) When we're talking about attack, as we were before, as in plane crashes, the Olympics, all these different things - this dealing with these Mars Explorers - is all this stuff, or most of this stuff, coming from the 4th density manipulations of human minds, rather than...
Q: (L)... rather than actual, physical entry and doing of deeds? Is that it?
Q: (T) I have a question. They're going to display live organisms, like, how did they put that 'Living organisms'? How big are these living organisms going to be? How advanced?
A: Teeny-tiny.
Q: (T) So, we're still talking about microscopic organisms here?
Q: (J) So, they won't wave at us!
A: But these will be alive. Can't you see the progression here? "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

So when life on Mars in the form of microbes is "discovered" and released into the public, don't be surprised! It's part of a planned process to acclimate humans to ET's... in baby steps.
-----
Source: www.cassiopaea.org...

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Man, that's an awful lot to get from a Oujia board....must have taken forever to spell that out!!!

Use Automatic Writing...much quicker....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Man, that's an awful lot to get from a Oujia board....must have taken forever to spell that out!!!

Use Automatic Writing...much quicker....

Well first I didn't do it, there's a source at the bottom. Second, apparently it is a lot less corrupted when taken one letter at a time, and automatic writing is more easily corrupted with your own beliefs/mind. You can't easily corrupt a message if you don't KNOW what it is until you have all the letters down and read it from the paper. If the message that comes to your mind is already complete, you can alter it before you write it down, without even knowing.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
hmmm for some reason I do not consider conversation with 6th density (???) unified thought realm (come again?), channeled using a ouija board, a reliable source of information.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yes I can see where you're coming from. But don't take it as "reliable source of information", it is interesting anyway. If you check out the source website I provided you'll be more than impressed with this "channeled information" and the research done to back up much of what was said. It's not your every day channeling..

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I find this very interesting, and it'll be interesting to see if our current Mars probe will suddenly "discover microscopic living organisms" on Mars, that would really be a start...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me exactly how this Source (being the Ouija board) is reliable?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well it has credibility based on past performance! But only to those who are familiar with the website. For everyone else, it's nothing more than just curious info. And that's all I ask, just take it into consideration as a remote possibility, so that if indeed this does start to happen, at least you'll have a clue as to what it can lead to and why. It's speculation, nothing more. The curious part is that it's done through channeling. So take it as a possible theory, not as a reliable source.

Also, the reason I posted this now, is because we are indeed on Mars at the moment, and if this "speculative theory" has any merit to it, now would be a good time for the prediction to occur. If it doesn't, ah well, it was still an interesting idea! At least to me..

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I posted this in RATS but I think everyone should be aware of life on mars...

Using a series of timelapse pics I got I found this anomaly....

It appears to be trying to communicate something....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
what's different about these guys(vs. new age gurus) is they don't take it at face value either. they independently research the information given to them, and verify the channeled info. it is really interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
rofl nice netchicken nice

new topics

top topics

join